Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Meaning of Christmas

  1. #1

    Default Meaning of Christmas

    Why is it that when you follow the REAL meaning of Xmas that people look at you as if you are mad ????

    Since years now my family doesnt give Christmas presents to each other , kids under 18 still get presents
    instead we put money together and decide how to donate or do good otherwise .

    People think we are nuts !

    I find that more senceful then giving/receiving present that we don't need , want or don't like , instead make somebody less unfortunate happy ....

    This morning I gave a kid 2 pounds in Boots who was short of it , trying to buy a perfume for his Mom and people looked at me funny as if I had done something bad , WHY ?

    Maybe its good to stop once in a while in the shopping frency and take a good look around you - it might shock you how many cant enjoy the season cause the cant afford even the basics like rent and food not to talk about presents ...


    Bet you have at least one person around you who will spent Christmas alone and lonely ....

    It doesn't hurt to rediscover the real meaning of Christmas and it shurely doesn't cost you a fortune !



    A real good Christmas to you all out there

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lilian For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (08-12-15), Naughtynatalie (09-12-15), Newtoallthis (09-12-15), Rocker123 (08-12-15), Escort AdvertiserSexyLora (09-12-15), Escort AdvertiserSophieX (08-12-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Thanks for the €2

    Xxxxx
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flappy For This Useful Post:

    funlover12 (08-12-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
    Why is it that when you follow the REAL meaning of Xmas that people look at you as if you are mad ????

    Since years now my family doesnt give Christmas presents to each other , kids under 18 still get presents
    instead we put money together and decide how to donate or do good otherwise .

    People think we are nuts !

    I find that more senceful then giving/receiving present that we don't need , want or don't like , instead make somebody less unfortunate happy ....

    This morning I gave a kid 2 pounds in Boots who was short of it , trying to buy a perfume for his Mom and people looked at me funny as if I had done something bad , WHY ?

    Maybe its good to stop once in a while in the shopping frency and take a good look around you - it might shock you how many cant enjoy the season cause the cant afford even the basics like rent and food not to talk about presents ...


    Bet you have at least one person around you who will spent Christmas alone and lonely ....

    It doesn't hurt to rediscover the real meaning of Christmas and it shurely doesn't cost you a fortune !



    A real good Christmas to you all out there
    I donate to SVDP food appeal every Christmas,I don't get to see those I help but at least I know everything I buy goes to the needy,or I hope it does.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserLilian (08-12-15), Naughtynatalie (09-12-15), Rocker123 (08-12-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,913

    Default

    Believe it or not i'd rather give than receive. Especially at christmas time
    Time and companionship

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSexyLora (09-12-15), tom sand (09-12-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Believe it or not i'd rather give than receive. Especially at christmas time
    Yeah I am the same,but my choices are limited and I would never try Anal.

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Believe it or not i'd rather give than receive. Especially at christmas time
    That's so heartfelt/genuine that I couldn't even bring myself to reply with an obvious /low brow pun (They will no doubt follow)
    Last edited by xagerate; 08-12-15 at 19:31. Reason: (I felt tension between us ever since i virtual flowered your other half)

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (09-12-15)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    That's so heartfelt/genuine that I couldn't even bring myself to reply with an obvious /low brow pun (They will no doubt follow)
    Lucky I was here.

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Yeah I am the same,but my choices are limited and I would never try Anal.
    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    That's so heartfelt/genuine that I couldn't even bring myself to reply with an obvious /low brow pun (They will no doubt follow)

    Im serious. Behave lads.
    Time and companionship

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (08-12-15), Rocker123 (08-12-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Lucky I was here.
    While I was searching for the right words,you were obviously clubbing a baby seal to death for dinner

    #caveman

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (08-12-15), funlover12 (08-12-15)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    While I was searching for the right words,you were obviously clubbing a baby seal to death for dinner

    #caveman
    Actually I am having berries for dinner,the fucking baby seal beat the shit out of me!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •