Your search is over! I am a true sensual and romantic girl with skills and qualities like no other. I am naughty and nice all at the same time, I look innocent but do not let that fool you. I am a total freak behind closed doors

Open-minded and uninhibited, your pleasure is my goal and your satisfaction is mandatory.

I have a lot of repeat clientele and great reviews

Whatever the occasion I can dress and act to suit, whether it is a quiet romantic dinner date, an evening full of clubs and partying or a naughty rendezvous in the privacy of your hotel room.

I love playing with women and couples, I am a true bi-sexual, down to try anything once or twice if I like it!!

I cater to elite individuals who know how to have fun & enjoy life to the fullest. I prefer longer engagements so we may customize an unforgettable experience that fits your particular taste, plus I get to spoil you!

I have a lot of repeat clientele and great reviews

I find perfection in quality not quantity. I prefer to spend my time with generous gent's who are seeking a no-hassle, no-rush, ideal relationship with all the benefits. Whether your looking for a sweet escape or a night to remember, I'm the best choice to satisfy all your needs.

I like my men like I like my wine...aged!

Classy gentlemen are invited to join me for some passionate playtime; new friends & adventurous lovers, I suggest 2 hours or more...

Let's get together and have some fun. I am available nightly no appointment is needed just call once you are in your hotel room if you want to have some daytime fun, you will need to schedule with me the night before so that I am ready for the day of pleasure. Either way, give me a call, introduce yourself and be a gentleman and I promise you will not be disappointed!!