Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to really please.

Default How to really please.

Hi all. I have a problem, Each time i visit, I always end up taking over because am not pleased enough. Am looking for a lady that can really please, who really know what she's doing and knows how to work her body very very well. I have only meet two ladys, who actually knows how to please. Please any suggestions? Oh also not expensive.

Reviews

Your last requirement is the problem. In my experience quality counts. If you get quality then you have a bargain.

Hi Oldfool,
    Thanks for your response, however, am sure the should be a lady here capable to handle me without having to splash out. I just need to be directed to the right lady. Price from 60 to 80 nothing more. Am just sick of splashing out and I.. end up pleasing. Ladys any takers?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fuckinator View Post
    Oh also not expensive.
    Could you define what you mean when you say "expensive" — what do you call a lot of money?

As they say — you get what you pay for!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hi Petros,
    As in noting more than 80eu. Am sorry but i can't afford to pay 100e for sex.

"As they say — you get what you pay for"

So what you're trying to tell me is 80eu isn't good enough for what am looking for or what did you mean?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fuckinator For This Useful Post:

Petros (07-12-15)

Reviews

Hi Fuckinator.
    just a thought crossed my mind. when you say you can't afford to pay 100e for sex, you might not be in the right place. If you can't afford it, it's not an inexpensive hobby.

Hi Pigsmickey,
    Yes your right there it isn't and I can't speak for everyone, however, I have a budget of 80 max. I can't keep paying for what i can get for free and reason am on the sit is same reason many of us are. To try something different and what am looking for is someone that can actually take over all the way with out me having to take over. Reason for the fee is to be pleased. I have visit many ladys but only 2 out of all i can actually take my hat off and the others just lay there and ask you to do the job (take over). Please current me if am wrong.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by fuckinator View Post
    Hi Pigsmickey,
    Yes your right there it isn't and I can't speak for everyone, however, I have a budget of 80 max. I can't keep paying for what i can get for free and reason am on the sit is same reason many of us are. To try something different and what am looking for is someone that can actually take over all the way with out me having to take over. Reason for the fee is to be pleased. I have visit many ladys but only 2 out of all i can actually take my hat off and the others just lay there and ask you to do the job (take over). Please current me if am wrong.

Clear!!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clear.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	114378
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 07-12-15 at 19:19.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Wow Slavetoyou REALLY? So a man came looking for a recommendation and that's what you look for just to get yourself into the conversation right? Tell me this if you had a bad service would you go back?

Anyone actually have any recommendation please?
    Last edited by fuckinator; 07-12-15 at 23:14.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast