Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Irishrc*unts

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Just blag it Kirky - Make out you understand

She so old and with her hearing aid buzzing away i think you can get away with it .

Mines a glass of irn-bru chuck.

Your Lizzy H
    i heard from a guy that visited you that you have fat rolls hanging out over your unsexy lingerie

2. Default

You can't beat me lizisafatuglybitch. Thats a mouthful. Patricia gave me a part time job as the bodyguards backup. You naughty boy. Carry on posting don't let me stop you, now that i know who you are.
    Proud Mother of Gene and the new Mary Whitehouse. Time to clean this town up.

3. Default

I hope it's not me he meant.

4. Default

Don't worry darling, your not the fattest around here. It's our friend Liz Hilton their talking about.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blanche Hunt View Post
    You can't beat me lizisafatuglybitch. Thats a mouthful. Patricia gave me a part time job as the bodyguards backup. You naughty boy. Carry on posting don't let me stop you, now that i know who you are.

who am i???

6. Default

I don't want to spoil the surprise for everyone. If you wanted everyone to know you would post as your usual profile. Don't let me keep you back standing gossiping here.

7. Default

I don't want to spoil the surprise for everyone. If you wanted everyone to know you would post as your usual profile. Don't let me keep you back standing gossiping here.
    you havent a clue

but i know who you are

8. Default

I'm sorry to have disturbed you. We'll have a few spliffs together later.

9. Default

I'm sorry to have disturbed you. We'll have a few spliffs together later.
    i dont smoke.
    maybe a glass of wine

10. Default

A glass of wine indeed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast