Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The MPs are voting - will they send the RAF to Syria

Reviews

Default The MPs are voting - will they send the RAF to Syria

The House of Commons, vote is happening now, in an hour the RAF could be Bombing ISIS in Syria !!

Reviews

Hmm. All I'll say on the whole ISIS issue is this:

The longer the world sits by watching, the more innocent people are slain by these barbarians. At a certain point everyone needs to consider when enough is enough... but will it be too late then?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Hmm. All I'll say on the whole ISIS issue is this:

The longer the world sits by watching, the more innocent people are slain by these barbarians. At a certain point everyone needs to consider when enough is enough... but will it be too late then?
    It may take boots on the ground, just whose boots?

Reviews

Considering the great success?? these actions have had in the last few conflict regions, I wonder what the rush for action is. And what waits around the corner for us after they make a complete mess of Syria, considering isis have grown out of the mess made of Iraq, Afghanistan and Lybia.
    Don't get me wrong, Isis need to be tackled, but the same type of action is unlikely to prove successful.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Prickly (03-12-15), Stephanie (03-12-15), willie wacker (02-12-15), xagerate (02-12-15)

Reviews

The result is through 397 For Bombing 223 Against so RAF action is sanctioned. Take care lads, look after yourselves.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Newtoallthis View Post
    The result is through 397 For Bombing 223 Against so RAF action is sanctioned. Take care lads, look after yourselves.
    Why? Are they flying over Turkey? Good to see some things never change, The brits running around doing the bidding of the yanks.

Last edited by justfrank44; 02-12-15 at 22:38.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Considering the great success?? these actions have had in the last few conflict regions, I wonder what the rush for action is. And what waits around the corner for us after they make a complete mess of Syria, considering isis have grown out of the mess made of Iraq, Afghanistan and Lybia.
    Don't get me wrong, Isis need to be tackled, but the same type of action is unlikely to prove successful.
    The beginning of ISIS was the removal of Sadam. Now he was a pig and a tyrannt , deserved to die but unfortunately should have been left there as he a counter weight who kept the whole place in balance. They were so obsessed with his removal that they had no plan for after when he was gone, they presumed that every body would be so happy when he was gone that they would be falling over themselves to set up western democracy,,,A big Wrong,,,,
    And now they are making the same mistake with Assad, I would have to back the Russians on this one as they want to leave him in power.

They need a proper Arab army set up by the Arab League to solve this one and the whole Middle-East.
    If they are asked to help then give assistance but do not intervene

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

justfrank44 (02-12-15)

Reviews

I wonder is it too late now to leave assad in power. Isis has probably established too strong a base in the country for assad to be able to deal with then alone. And foreign intervention is used as a call to arms by isis.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (02-12-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    I wonder is it too late now to leave assad in power. Isis has probably established too strong a base in the country for assad to be able to deal with then alone. And foreign intervention is used as a call to arms by isis.
    You could be right but best option is to let the Russian back military and financially, then pray and hope for the best

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

What I find depressing is that our so called world leaders cannot come up with a better solution than sending in the bombers, and eventually troops on the ground, who will then be used as political cannon fodder in the future. They spend billions on defence and intelligence, and this is the best they can come up with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast