Thread: So who are you, then?

Reviews

Default So who are you, then?

I was just thinking about this in relation to myself today! I suppose as an early middle aged man, I should have come to some self realization at this stage. I came to the conclusion that I am a Scruffy, Taller, Younger, much more easily definable as Straight version of Francis Brennan without his money!
    So in other words, I have deconstrucetd myself or else, Francis Brennan!
    So who are you really?
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

I'm a cunt. I have no friends. I like being told I'm special. I am actually special. I'm shit in bed. I couldn't lick off an ice cream cone. One of my balls is larger than the other. I'm afraid of oxygen. My cock is broken. I smoke smarties. I enjoy sticking kitkats up my hole. And I like music.

Oh, and I have a current list of 173 named people on this planet that I would like to see exterminated immediately, either by myself or other means. Then when they're gone, I want to bring extinction to the human race.

Other than that I'm a nice guy and enjoy walks on the beach. Except I'm from Limerick, where the closest thing we have to a beach is waves of bullets flying majestically across the savanna.

That what you were looking for?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Danny2011 (30-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I'm a cunt. I have no friends. I like being told I'm special. I am actually special. I'm shit in bed. I couldn't lick off an ice cream cone. One of my balls is larger than the other. I'm afraid of oxygen. My cock is broken. I smoke smarties. I enjoy sticking kitkats up my hole. And I like music.

Oh, and I have a current list of 173 named people on this planet that I would like to see exterminated immediately, either by myself or other means. Then when they're gone, I want to bring extinction to the human race.

Other than that I'm a nice guy and enjoy walks on the beach. Except I'm from Limerick, where the closest thing we have to a beach is waves of bullets flying majestically across the savanna.

Why did he say that?

Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (30-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Why did he say that?

Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Reviews

Wow you really have a deep insight into yourself! You are definitely no Francis Brennan, deconstructed or otherwise!
    But only a target list of 173 people to send to their respective rewards, indicates to me you are perhaps aspirant under achiever! You seriously need to get out more!
    One ball larger than the other is possibly regular enough, unless there's a potential testicular cancer issue!
    Kit Kats up your hole, What type, they have really expanded their range and both dark chocolate and milk chocolate varieties would complement the colour of your anal essence!
    In any case, you sound like the sort of chap any young lady would be delighted to bring home to her mum!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Wow you really have a deep insight into yourself! You are definitely no Francis Brennan, deconstructed or otherwise!
    But only a target list of 173 people to send to their respective rewards, indicates to me you are perhaps aspirant under achiever! You seriously need to get out more!
    One ball larger than the other is possibly regular enough, unless there's a potential testicular cancer issue!
    Kit Kats up your hole, What type, they have really expanded their range and both dark chocolate and milk chocolate varieties would complement the colour of your anal essence!
    In any case, you sound like the sort of chap any young lady would be delighted to bring home to her mum!
    Call me a chap again and I'll shove me uncle's pitchfork up your hole!

Reviews

Call me a chap again and I'll shove me uncle's pitchfork up your hole!
    Now be a good Bloke or Am I to be number 174 on the little list?

Reviews

According to RTE'S prime time program I'm a despicable dirty perv oh well I'll get over it