Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Extra Extra

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jeane View Post
    Well...
    I was being sarcastic..I do that sometimes, but, since English is my 3rd language it does not always come out the way it should.
    Honestly..charging 10 or 20 euro extra for maybe one or 2 thinks and properly inform the guys beforehand...well it is their business, not up to me to judge..
    I prefer not to put it up rather than charge extra for it.
    Charging extra nearly for everything... Luring guys in and then releasing that on their head after the agreement on phone was different....She must be a pop-star, idiot or not planning to ever come back..
    or she is not working for her self and that extra money is actually all she makes.. who knows.

But anyway.. It only brings headache to girls that are honest in their ads (and have to say, zes it is included 100times a day) and to clients that never know what they can expect.
    Slightly off topic but worth noting,your sarcasm in english actually comes across perfectly,it's just that not everyone gets sarcasm every time especially if it's not their first language either,and sometimes even when it is ,I should know

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Slightly off topic but worth noting,your sarcasm in english actually comes across perfectly,it's just that not everyone gets sarcasm every time especially if it's not their first language either,and sometimes even when it is ,I should know
    Please change your avatar.
    It's unbelievably distracting.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast