Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: "Are those really your pictures?"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    225

    Default "Are those really your pictures?"

    or..
    are those photographs real?
    Or any other variation of this question... I hear like every phone call I get..
    don't get me wrong, I know how many fakes are there out there...
    but seriously..
    did any of you lads ever got the " sorry, luv, that is a fake profile, I downloaded the pics from the internet" response?
    Also..are there really so many girls with good few reviews and active her, that have fake photographs??
    surely I would not guess so...

    arghhhhhhhhhhhh

    currently residing in:
    NewerLand



  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeane For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (28-11-15), Escort Advertiserjessicabp (28-11-15), johnnymac (28-11-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    So are your pictures real then?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,960
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeane View Post
    or..
    are those photographs real?
    Or any other variation of this question... I hear like every phone call I get..
    don't get me wrong, I know how many fakes are there out there...
    but seriously..
    did any of you lads ever got the " sorry, luv, that is a fake profile, I downloaded the pics from the internet" response?
    Also..are there really so many girls with good few reviews and active her, that have fake photographs??
    surely I would not guess so...

    arghhhhhhhhhhhh
    They look real to me



    Now if you come to Galway I can verify them for you


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserjessicabp (28-11-15), lildick (28-11-15), zilch (28-11-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    So are your pictures real then?
    Nope...I just fake it till I make it..and then use some magic to lure the guys to believe it's me

    currently residing in:
    NewerLand



  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeane For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (28-11-15), feargal (28-11-15), JAMESCORK (28-11-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (29-11-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeane View Post
    Nope...I just fake it till I make it..and then use some magic to lure the guys to believe it's me
    Magic nipples?

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I can verify that her pictures are real. She's also pretty awesome

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    They look real to me

    Now if you come to Galway I can verify them for you
    naaah..I don't like them
    look better in flesh... to much makeup
    Last edited by jeane; 28-11-15 at 13:43.

    currently residing in:
    NewerLand



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to jeane For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (28-11-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,960
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeane View Post
    naaah..I don't like them
    look better in flesh... to much makeup
    Cum to me and I can tell everyone you look better in the flesh


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I can verify that her pictures are real. She's also pretty awesome
    any chance of you leaving that town of yours? could use some good laugh

    currently residing in:
    NewerLand



  14. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeane View Post
    or..
    are those photographs real?
    Or any other variation of this question... I hear like every phone call I get..
    don't get me wrong, I know how many fakes are there out there...
    but seriously..
    did any of you lads ever got the " sorry, luv, that is a fake profile, I downloaded the pics from the internet" response?
    Also..are there really so many girls with good few reviews and active her, that have fake photographs??
    surely I would not guess so...

    arghhhhhhhhhhhh
    Could you not put this in big bold highlighted letters at the bottom of your profile

    ' TIS REALLY ME IN THEM PICTURES, 'IF YOU CUM AND NOT, I'LL PAY YOUR TAXI HOME' clients are advised to keep all original taxi receipts
    Last edited by Oh Kevin; 28-11-15 at 13:49.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •