Thread: Masterbation for training purposes

Reviews

Default Masterbation for training purposes

Ladies and gentlemen, how do you regard masterbation as a training method to make us better lovers!
    I have heard that excessive masterbation, can lead to loss of erection during lovemaking!
    Do you have any special techniques or devices? That one is especially for the ladies!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, how do you regard masterbation as a training method to make us better lovers!
    I have heard that excessive masterbation, can lead to loss of erection during lovemaking!
    Do you have any special techniques or devices? That one is especially for the ladies!

I would imagine it would help. My Mistress teases me with edging where I am repeatedly brought to the point of coming and then stopped. This has lead me to have more control of myself when masturbating (which I only do in the presence of my Mistress) but it definitely helps with that side of things. I don't do sex so can't answer you question really.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Thumbs up

Well informed and educated Masturbation with Specific Goals in mind -- terrific training tool .

: those with issues of Premature Ejaculation == >> cure just down the road .

: one's difficulty attaining and maintaining erections == >> oh , your salvation is just around the corner .

: persistent inappropriate fantasies you might want to abolish from your mind == >> yep , there's a

simple answer for it .

: have you been disappointed in the past by not being able to 'last' long enough to satisfy your partner ? ==> Yep

That too .

Xx
    Last edited by Stephanie; 28-11-15 at 20:25.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Congrats to the few, the happy few who master the spelling of masturbation.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (28-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Well informed and educated Masturbation with Specific Goals in mind -- terrific training tool .

: those with issues of Premature Ejaculation == >> cure just down the road .

: one's difficulty attaining and maintaining erections == >> oh , your salvation is just around the corner .

: persistent inappropriate fantasies you might want to abolish from your mind == >> yep , there's a

simple answer for it .

: have you been disappointed in the past by not being able to 'last' long enough to satisfy your partner ? ==> Yep

That too .

Xx
    Can you give specifics as to where to find the correct training routine for the various issues?
    Also is it more important for a man or a woman in training for responses, as women find it harder to achieve orgasms usually!
    Ride them on the beaches!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (28-11-15)

Can you give specifics as to where to find the correct training routine for the various issues?
    Also is it more important for a man or a woman in training for responses, as women find it harder to achieve orgasms usually!
    I'm not certain of your question(s) .

Please elaborate : (specifics ?)

1 .

2 .

3 .

Etc. x

Where ? Obviously with a skilled and empathetic Provider .

(Lest you have a very skilled and patient and empathetic partner -- in which case you wouldn't be asking this Q ) xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.