Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arshavin?

Reviews

Default Arshavin?

The transfer deadline has passed and were still no clearer that Andei Arshavin will sign for Arsenal. It looked all good this morning with Arhavin flying into London. Then the middle of the day we heard reports he flew out and talks broke down. Later it was revealed he passed a mediical. Then Zenit St Petersburg sources say the deal is off and it's after 5pm. Now were just hearing that Arsene Wenger said the deal will go through. Knowing our luck this season there'll be yet another hitch.

Why do all these deals go right to the wire like Berbatov to United last year. Do they do it on purpose to build up the drama and run the fans ragged.And you see the likes of spurs signing players quite quick. Where are spurs getting all this money from. What a joke signing the players they sold last season.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Lmfao.

Shit highway, when I read the title of this thread I automatically assumed it had sexual conotations as I know next to nothing about association football.

I thought it was a some new expression for "arse heaven".

Sorry for pissing on your thread brother, but with a name like that he definitely belongs with Arsenal......just like Arsene Wenger.

Blog Entries

I thought it involved a razor and a butt hole......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Exclamation Wenger gets arshavin!!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arshvin[1].jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	8718
    :d:d:d

Arshavin???

jesus i thought it was a new favorite or domination service or something

brave man would leave someone else loose with a razor round the back of the bike sheds so to speak
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Lmfao.

Shit highway, when I read the title of this thread I automatically assumed it had sexual conotations as I know next to nothing about association football.

Sorry for pissing on your thread brother, but with a name like that he definitely belongs with Arsenal......just like Arsene Wenger.
    I'm sorry to disappoint you Carlos. I noticed that too. What's the fascination with Arsenal with Arses Arsene and Arshavin. Have you any butt plugs going spare?

Breaking news. We have to wait till tomorrow to find out if he signed. More drama with this than the soaps

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Lmfao.

fuck me, and i thought my humour was shit.

another crap irish player Keane back to tottenham then, oh well relegation will happen with keane there.

Reviews

Lets hope they do get relegated

Reviews

Wenger says 'deal is done' on yer man & 'will be announced officially tonite'
    still havent a hope of winningthe league!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Wenger says 'deal is done' on yer man & 'will be announced officially tonite'
    still havent a hope of winningthe league!
    yeah arsenal have got fuck all chance, Chelsea ummm kinda out, but not quite, hope any of the red teams with the over weight and old age pensioner managers will lose and Aston Villa will probs do it, they have got the right manager and a structured team - good old Martin'o shame that he will never manage his country, as he doesn't like them.

From Celtic Supporter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast