Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arshavin?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I'm sorry to disappoint you Carlos. I noticed that too. What's the fascination with Arsenal with Arses Arsene and Arshavin. Have you any butt plugs going spare?

Breaking news. We have to wait till tomorrow to find out if he signed. More drama with this than the soaps
    I have plenty of the pine fresh butt plugs left Highway. As I said, I'm no expert, but if you're convinced that they would plug a hole in Arsenal's defences then you're more than welcome to them.

Reviews

That's good to know Carlos. Pity Sol Campbells still not at Arsenal, they'd be right up his street
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I have plenty of the pine fresh butt plugs left
    Wern't you trying to sell those a while back???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

I think he sold them all. But they were all returned and money refunded. Now he's selling used second hand butt plugs

Reviews

There was a whole row of them drying on his window sill the other day. But I still got close enough to see some weird brownish stains on them.

Although, of course, they did still smell pine fresh!

Blog Entries

I wouldn't count on them still being pine fresh then.....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Still no sign of Arshavin been signed yet.

nope, russian cunts, never sell, they bought Danny from porto last year for €22 mill, and he was only worth €5 mill.

any way 12 mill for keane, bargain, but bad buy.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I have plenty of the pine fresh butt plugs left Highway. As I said, I'm no expert, but if you're convinced that they would plug a hole in Arsenal's defences then you're more than welcome to them.
    I’ll take a few of those pine cones Carlos. The defense at the back of the Ballygobackwards first 11 needs tightening up.

Sorry to hear that you’re venture was bitten by the first frost of recession Carlos but I’ll have a word with my fellow Minister for trade and employment and we’ll see what package we can put in place for you to see you through these dark fiscal times, we need visionaries with concrete and useful ideas now more then ever and I see big things ahead for environmentally friendly butt plugs/motivational sporting apparel.

Have you considered the market for them amongst the jarvey’s in Killarney at all? They are always on the lookout for ways to stop the horse's crapping on tourists half way around the ring of Kerry.

Reviews

You know me Brother QPH, I'm always looking for a market opening that needs plugging.

But we also need more brothers like yourself, people with vision. Diversification is the name of the game if we want to beat this recession, and stuff the begrudgers....literally!

I like the horse application, but I've got an even better one. The national cattle herd produces more methane gas and it's doing real damage to the ozone layer and you Brother QPH as Minister for Agriculture can make sure that I get the contract to plug those bovine butts. Dont worry, there'll be a brown paper envelope full with lolly for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast