Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Disappointed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    521
    Reviews
    4

    Default Disappointed

    Made arrangements to meet an Asian lady, first time and was looking forward to it, I spoke on phone and asked was she Thai, confirmed She was and off I went,
    When she opened the door she was not Thai, not even Asian, I left, wasted 2 1/2 hours and long drive back home.

    So can i leave a review as nationalities is a touchy subject on here but this was not fair thing to do to clients

  2. #2

    Default

    Sure you can leave a review. If she allows reviews your entitled to say as you feel.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ireland :-)
    Posts
    7,554

    Default

    These days the colour of your skin, hair or eyes don't determine where you are from all over Europe there are people who are Asian Japanese african but are now European some even second generation Irish or French or German
    Last edited by patty; 24-11-15 at 22:59.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

    casman (25-11-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    These days the colour of your skin, hair or eyes don't determine where you are from all over Europe there are people who are Asian Japanese african but are now European some even second generation Irish or French or German
    True but if you are asked directly on the phone and you say you are Thai it's not the same thing if your grandmother took a pee in the ping is it?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Flappy (25-11-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ireland :-)
    Posts
    7,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    True but if you are asked directly on the phone and you say you are Thai it's not the same thing if your grandmother took a pee in the ping is it?
    if you arrive and the girl is not the same her pics that's ok but try to guess where the person was born is impossible

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    521
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayofftoday View Post
    Sure you can leave a review. If she allows reviews your entitled to say as you feel.
    once you bring nationality into it, it wont be published

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    521
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    These days the colour of your skin, hair or eyes don't determine where you are from all over Europe there are people who are Asian Japanese african but are now European some even second generation Irish or French or German
    That not really the point here...
    its the same girl in picture i think, does not show the face as blurred out but asked on phone before i make booking as wanted to me a Thai lady for a long time and this was my chance but on arrival she is not Asian even but Eastern European

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ireland :-)
    Posts
    7,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    That not really the point here...
    its the same girl in picture i think, does not show the face as blurred out but asked on phone before i make booking as wanted to me a Thai lady for a long time and this was my chance but on arrival she is not Asian even but Eastern European
    aww understand

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,004
    Reviews
    65

    Default

    I look in the mirror i dont think im irish

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to f1 away For This Useful Post:

    patty (24-11-15)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    521
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    what would other guys feel or do if this happened to them?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •