Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Bianka nascimiento

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,045
    Reviews
    43

    Default Bianka nascimiento

    I see Bianka has said on twitter is her last week in Dublin ever!

    Big shame as is top 3 or 4 feminine TS in ireland!


    We will miss you Bianka !


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  2. #2

    Default

    Who in your opinion are the other 3 out of that top 4? Just curious

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,045
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayofftoday View Post
    Who in your opinion are the other 3 out of that top 4? Just curious
    honestly genuine feminine , i think renatha lopez & racia ferrari but is just my opinion!


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    That's 3 who's the four. I agree with 2 of the three Renatha being exception

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the clouds
    Posts
    996
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topbhoy1 View Post
    Renatha being exception
    o now you didnt!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    784

    Default

    I'll miss my sexy friend.
    ☆ THE SEXIEST TS IRIS GOMEZ ☆
    ☆ ESCORT OF THE MONTH JUNE 2017 ☆

    ☆ MY IRISH TOUR ☆
    ☆ ☆ LAST DAYS IN IRELAND. ☆ ☆

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams :)
    Posts
    6,908
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    Very feminine thanks God

    No hormones needed
    ♥ Miss Renatha Lopez ♥
    Escort Of The Month - Five Times

    Galway 16/12 - 17/12
    The top reviewed TS in Ireland
    Last tour before holidays

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    319
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    That's my opinion yes

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to topbhoy1 For This Useful Post:

    marijuana (24-11-15)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Escortland
    Posts
    742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    I see Bianka has said on twitter is her last week in Dublin ever!

    Big shame as is top 3 or 4 feminine TS in ireland!


    We will miss you Bianka !
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    honestly genuine feminine , i think renatha lopez & racia ferrari but is just my opinion!
    I agree with Racia and Renatha but imo and tbh Bianka is one of the girls I have seen walking on the streets and she is a lot heavier then she
    portrays in her pictures and if you look at the porn she has done you can see the belly in those as well and you can see she is feminine/esh but
    she wouldn't be anywhere near my top 4/5.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,045
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    I agree with Racia and Renatha but imo and tbh Bianka is one of the girls I have seen walking on the streets and she is a lot heavier then she
    portrays in her pictures and if you look at the porn she has done you can see the belly in those as well and you can see she is feminine/esh but
    she wouldn't be anywhere near my top 4/5.
    nothing wrong with a bit of weight , all curves!
    Last edited by robbie9; 26-11-15 at 15:20.


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •