Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: your best friend

Blog Entries

Default your best friend

Have you that one person who just gets you, all your madness all crape your good and your bad, will stand by you thick Nd thin, when arrested the person you turned too and go we tucked up

There alot in this job I dislike, the lies the need to hide everything, I regret starting in ways on the basis the lies I tell my family eat me up... but in so many many ways I'm beyond grateful for this life, and one of the things is indeed the wonderful people I proudly call my friends the few ladies I know will be in my life long after I've hung U my stockings

One in particular is Luna who you all know and love, but god dam it I miss the bitch each and every day
    She got me she got my mentalness which is genius really my quirky shit we could fight... look we could fight but never for long, if lesbians the make up sex would be epic

Have you your partner in crime. The Ying to your yang? Are they with you or not here now

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

casman (06-05-15), clarelad (06-05-15)

Reviews

you two should probably meet up then.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I'm pretty sure that will never happen. funlover12 I can be a asshole you know!
    nonsense, sunshine shines out of your arse on a daily basis

5. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Ya but most people would commit me, for mentaleness luna embraced it....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    If only that was true. But I love you to, dude.
    Im glad it isnt, otherwise we really would have sumthing to complain about when it comes to sunshine hours
    Last edited by funlover12; 06-05-15 at 18:31.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Ya but most people would commit me, for mentaleness luna embraced it....
    Nothing wrong with a bit of crazy ,but no i don't have a friend that get me as Luna obviously get's you,ive great friends don't get me wrong but nothing like that,i think girls have them type of friends but not so much with guys which is a shame.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Nothing wrong with a bit of crazy ,but no i don't have a friend that get me as Luna obviously get's you,ive great friends don't get me wrong but nothing like that,i think girls have them type of friends but not so much with guys which is a shame.

Nah its nit gender some people get you. She got me I'm hard work I'm mental like but bath out madness Gelled
    Everyone a basket case like

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (10-05-15), clarelad (06-05-15)

Reviews

Big age, gender and personality differences.
    Guys don't go much talking about BFFs,
    unless they're 5 maybe.

Reviews

Nah its nit gender some people get you. She got me I'm hard work I'm mental like but bath out madness Gelled
    Everyone a basket case like
    Maybe your right but girls are more open and talk more,has Luna been your only friend you have had such a connection with.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Have you that one person who just gets you, all your madness all crape your good and your bad, will stand by you thick Nd thin, when arrested the person you turned too and go we tucked up

There alot in this job I dislike, the lies the need to hide everything, I regret starting in ways on the basis the lies I tell my family eat me up... but in so many many ways I'm beyond grateful for this life, and one of the things is indeed the wonderful people I proudly call my friends the few ladies I know will be in my life long after I've hung U my stockings

One in particular is Luna who you all know and love, but god dam it I miss the bitch each and every day
    She got me she got my mentalness which is genius really my quirky shit we could fight... look we could fight but never for long, if lesbians the make up sex would be epic

Have you your partner in crime. The Ying to your yang? Are they with you or not here now
    Luna is a bit of a nut job herself , so that probably helps
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast