Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Few ladies in Waterford

  1. Default Few ladies in Waterford

    Just heard from a reliable source that the Guards swooped on landlords in Waterford. That is the reason that there are so few ladies in Waterford

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to saffa123 For This Useful Post:

    johnnymac (22-11-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    87
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saffa123 View Post
    Just heard from a reliable source that the Guards swooped on landlords in Waterford. That is the reason that there are so few ladies in Waterford
    No I was told it because of the new laws
    The government are bringing in
    They can't put the rent up for two years
    So they evicted all of them LOL

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,870
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default

    There's a big winterfest thing coming up.
    Also the three apartment complexes in question have been under surveillance since March.
    C'est Moi

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    There's a big winterfest thing coming up.
    Also the three apartment complexes in question have been under surveillance since March.
    Ohh Shitballs on it anyway
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    87
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    There's a big winterfest thing coming up.
    Also the three apartment complexes in question have been under surveillance since March.
    Where did you hear this because noting in the papers or on the radio
    And you said March how do you no this

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    Where did you hear this because noting in the papers or on the radio
    And you said March how do you no this
    Id say she is wrong about the Month,winterfest would be well over by then

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    87
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Id say she is wrong about the Month,winterfest would be well over by then
    You are wrong Winterval started on the 20 nov

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    You are wrong Winterval started on the 20 nov
    Yep Santa arrived last Friday
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Down south
    Posts
    106
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Wateford is a dive anyway bla bla bla yeah boy

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    87
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    You are right there a big shit hole

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •