Thread: Dublin Nuru Massage

1. Default Dublin Nuru Massage

I'm looking for any girl or parlour in Dublin that offers a proper Nuru massage (with or without full service.)

I'm talking about the proper Nuru gel, not just baby oil.

I'm hoping that someone in knows where I can get this service in Dublin.

I appreciate all replies,

Thanks!

I've been looking for a genuine nuru masseuse since Vera massage finished up but to no avail. I'll keep looking.

3. Default

Have you ever tried Karma on dorset street? I was thinking of giving it a go but I want to know if it's worth the money first.

Yeah tried it once but found it is not whats advertised. don"t go. There is one girl advertising in north Dublin but not today. Valery massage I think. I haven't gone there just yet. Maybe try her. Santry she is in.

Try stella massage in ringsend. I had a top quality massage from her about two years ago and I see that she is now doing nuru. I'll be partaking for sure

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J4you For This Useful Post:

Stella (24-11-15)

7. Default

thanks for the reply, I was in contact with Stella but unfortunately it seems as though she hasn't been advertising for a few weeks now. I'll also be trying as soon she gets back. When you say Karma isn't "whats advertised" what do you mean? good nuru but no extras? to be honest I'm just looking for a nice nuru, not too pushed about extras. (oh and by the way, by looking at the photos on karma website it looks like valery and the other girl are working in karma)