Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Watersports

  1. #1

    Default Watersports

    Hey guys and girls,

    As the title says, "watersports", who is the best at this service and how is it delivered (as in are you taken into the bathroom or is done on the bed etc). I'm new to this so info would be useful. Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayofftoday View Post
    Hey guys and girls,

    As the title says, "watersports", who is the best at this service and how is it delivered (as in are you taken into the bathroom or is done on the bed etc). I'm new to this so info would be useful. Thanks
    Bathroom .You lie down in shower or bath and can be done on your body or into your mouth as you request.If you intend drinking have seen it done into a glass.This is something you will have to request unless perhaps in a session with a mistress.
    You probably should mention this a good bit in advance of the appointment as well as they may wish to drink something (for obvious reasons).

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HouseofCards For This Useful Post:

    Dayofftoday (18-11-15), Mistressscarlett (18-11-15), Escort AdvertiserSonyaxx (11-12-15)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseofCards View Post
    Bathroom .You lie down in shower or bath and can be done on your body or into your mouth as you request.If you intend drinking have seen it done into a glass.This is something you will have to request unless perhaps in a session with a mistress.
    You probably should mention this a good bit in advance of the appointment as well as they may wish to drink something (for obvious reasons).
    More often than not you are lead into the bathroom where its done in the shower/bath. However, when I went to see Mistress Bunny & Miss Jessie (who work as a duo) they had me lay down on the laminate floor in the bedroom and pissed all over me there. One pissed all over my cock whilst the other pissed on my face and torso. Bit of a cleanup at the end though, hence why its predominantly done in the bathroom
    Last edited by El Cid; 18-11-15 at 14:48.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to El Cid For This Useful Post:

    Dayofftoday (18-11-15)

  6. Default

    Bed ??? Your bed would be fine but not my bed
    Last edited by ts-shemale-rammer; 18-11-15 at 18:34.
    click here for more info please >>> http://www.shemalemanrammer.escortbook.com
    Ms Rammer is back !!
    Limerick : 11th - 17th dec
    Cork : 18th - 24th dec
    Dublin : 25th dec - 2nd jan



  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (18-11-15), El Cid (18-11-15), Mistressscarlett (25-11-15), Escort AdvertiserSonyaxx (11-12-15)

  8. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Bed ??? Your bed would be fine but not my bed
    I'd hate to be the fella coming in afterwards after someone pisses all over the quilt
    Last edited by El Cid; 18-11-15 at 20:56.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I'd hate to be the fella coming in afterwards after someone pisses all over the quilt
    I have pvc sheets ive done it in quite a few diff ways given it in a glass, funnel even in cornflakes if u use your imagination the list of possible ways to preform it is endless

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mistressscarlett For This Useful Post:

    Dayofftoday (25-11-15), El Cid (25-11-15), Escort AdvertiserSonyaxx (11-12-15)

  11. #7

    Default

    Probably not something that will pop up in Ireland anytime soon, but had a session in a specialised BDSM set-up in Australia where I had the pleasure of being pissed on while looking almost identical to the guy in the picture below - and on this bed. Floors were all tiled, the table was covered in vinyl too. Personally find it breaks the scenario if you have to be led off somewhere else for part of the session.

    Quite like the funnel idea from Mistress Scarlett though


  12. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistressscarlett View Post
    I have pvc sheets ive done it in quite a few diff ways given it in a glass, funnel even in cornflakes if u use your imagination the list of possible ways to preform it is endless
    Wow the ‘even in cornflakes’ sounds pretty hot and creative

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to PiggyAdam For This Useful Post:

    Mistressscarlett (25-11-15)

  14. #9

    Default

    God id love Mistress Scarlett to piss on me

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dayofftoday For This Useful Post:

    Mistressscarlett (25-11-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dw36m View Post
    Probably not something that will pop up in Ireland anytime soon, but had a session in a specialised BDSM set-up in Australia where I had the pleasure of being pissed on while looking almost identical to the guy in the picture below - and on this bed. Floors were all tiled, the table was covered in vinyl too. Personally find it breaks the scenario if you have to be led off somewhere else for part of the session.

    Quite like the funnel idea from Mistress Scarlett though

    The funnel is fun as are many ways..i also agree it does break the session most times if one must be led of to the toilet i like the element of surprise obviously i sterilise everything afterwards.. i sterilise everything regardless.

    I really like the latex attire in the pic also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •