Kliati Moskali - meaning of which is for those that don't know : Damned Russians!

Personally i think it should be Penis Basher or Wanker in this case LOL

Never a name suited a man like him better - Penis Basher

So - you have taken it upon yourself it would seem to out all of Cork's finest Brothels - every other day he finds another that he has alledgedly visited.

Whats your agenda here mate - trying to get them closed down so you can set up your own - thats the general concensus of all here - You some sort of Pimp or what cos nobody likes a pimp - or are you just some sort of man that trafficks women.

Personally I don't even think that you have been to any of these plases, seen any of these so called women and possibly not even in Ireland - You said when you first came here that you wouldn't see any women in Ireland as they were - and i quote

NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU

Suddenly it seems you are going around to all these Cork Brothel's and practically giving them you own version of the Michelin Star or in Your case it would be the Sickle and Hammer.........

Come on darling think of something fast cos im so much brighter than any light bulb going off in your head you Moscovite.......Really didn't your mama ever tell you

Don't Fuck with Me or My Sisterhood in the Brothel's