Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Best strapon in Dublin

  1. Default Best strapon in Dublin

    Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for a full strapon experience. Please drop you advices, suggestions, proposals. A nice, caring lady that also enjoys anal receiving would be the best.
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for a full strapon experience. Please drop you advices, suggestions, proposals. A nice, caring lady that also enjoys anal receiving would be the best.
    Thank you.
    Good luck with this, it's very difficult.

    I saw one lady recently who let me down badly, although it was partially my fault.

    I would give a strong recommendation to
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Not sure about her receiving anal though, never asked. She's no longer in Dublin, and I was annoyed I missed her.

    There is another lady I'm hoping to visit soon enough that may have potential. Will be sure to leave a review if it's as good as I hope it will be.

    Other than that, I would suggest joining the strap on club here, there should be a link on my profile. There's some punters in there who might also be able to help you out with suggestions.

    Ultimately, you'll have to go hunting for it, it's very rare that replies to these kind of posts are helpful.
    Last edited by wingman; 17-11-15 at 08:59.
    Born into this world, they say you're born with Sin. Well at least they gave me something I didn't have to steal or have to win.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    I've heard that this lady is good, she was recommended by the a punter in the club above I mentioned. Haven't seen her myself though, but I'm sure I will at some stage.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Born into this world, they say you're born with Sin. Well at least they gave me something I didn't have to steal or have to win.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    797
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    I've heard that this lady is good, she was recommended by the a punter in the club above I mentioned. Haven't seen her myself though, but I'm sure I will at some stage.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    She is spectacular, an ex model who is absolutely gorgeous, with a personality to match. She is also very skilled with a Strapon, I've had some great sessions with her. I couldn't recommend a visit more highly!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barry White For This Useful Post:

    wingman (20-11-15)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry White View Post
    She is spectacular, an ex model who is absolutely gorgeous, with a personality to match. She is also very skilled with a Strapon, I've had some great sessions with her. I couldn't recommend a visit more highly!
    I still don't know why I haven't visited her yet.
    Born into this world, they say you're born with Sin. Well at least they gave me something I didn't have to steal or have to win.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •