Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cork massage

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCatcher View Post
    I have been to see Aisha, she is gorgeous and comes well recommended. Also Eva Silky Massage is excellent too, she gave me an experience I will never forget! However, if you want the best you should keep an eye out for Sheena Tantra, she comes to Cork often enough, she's the best by a country mile, her skills are exquisite and you will be smiling for days afterwards. I'm a bit of a 'connissuer of massages' and have been disappointed more often than not despite reading glowing reviews here.
    I agree with you DreamCatcher there are lots of pretty girls who are advertising massage on here and while they are beautiful looking
    there are a lot of them who don't know anything about massage but seem to get great reviews because they have looks and body. I personally rate happy touch massage out in Rochestown as one of the best at actual massage and have also been to Sheena tantra massage and she was also superb.

Reviews

So does aisha do a good massage lads?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by smallcock View Post
    So does aisha do a good massage lads?
    I have,nt been but she has lots of positive reviews . Let us know if you go if
    those reviews were correct

4. Default

Thanks for the info, will keep an eye out for Shenna

5. Default

Was any body get a massage Thai wellness centre on the south main St look good

Reviews

Tempted to go but very public entrance right across from bus stop

7. Default

Yes it is buy I don't mind I like to know what on offer there I was going to go in there this morning but it was closed that around 11

I was also trying to phone them yesterday evening for to make appointment but no reply,,,

9. Default

Do Thai wellness centre have a site

10. Default

Where in cork

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast