Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: When I'm Good I'm Good - But When I'm Bad I'm Horrid

1. Default

It's not nice to be talking about people that way, especially when their still listening. Anyhow that's my friend your talking about!!!! You'll get a thick ear if I hear you speak like that again. She's having a tough enough time as it is without you adding to it. Behave or no more cream buns.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

2. Default

Me and you Liz could do a duo together. I heard your photos are out of date and your actually two tonne tess.

3. Default

Has anyone seen Johnney Allen recently. I'm supposed to be closing a deal with him?
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

Ello ladies i dont know who me fave liz is i know you can all make prize winnin cuppa,s but which one of the liz,s can make ME the very best ever cuppa off to your kitchens now, be good girls now..........chop chop

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Two sugars with milk......., Come on our Liz how would you make this eastenders lowlife's cuppa.
    Lisa........You to how would you do it.
    "slurp, slurp...............slurp slurp...........1 and 3 quarters bloody sugars and it needs stirred another time in each direction, you lazy fat wassuck you would,t get up and change tv channels for us aunt liz i dont want to waste the batteries AND try to get my slippers onto my feet properly tonight, th........tha...........than..............theres a good girl, dont be long now

6. Default

Your right Nick she has got lazy and she's putting on some weight. That's what klati Moskati said anyhow. He said her belly was hanging out over her pink knickers. Too many choccies and Irn-bru I'm afraid.

I'll make you a decent brew and I'll throw in a custard cream.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

7. Default

Can I snog him Liz. I like a bad boy he's just like the Dingles. Didn't you say t'other Liz has a sister called Liza too. We could all double up and make a night of it.

8. Default

Go right ahead love, fill yer boots

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456