Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LIzzy Threatened me in chat

[QUOTE=Hot Lizzy;64781]
    Quote Originally Posted by Torturedarc View Post

Oh dear.............BIG MISTAKE THERE - you have to apologise or i will start a blog about you and your Russian Friend like has been done to Dolly and Myself...... You need to think before you speak........
    Oh Lizzy.... Your just like Blanch. Ya cant hold your own piss!... But fortunately you are also a bit senile. So should i worry i think not!!. Liz another pint please

Hot Lizzy Guest

[QUOTE=Torturedarc;64783]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

Oh Lizzy.... Your just like Blanch. Ya cant hold your own piss!... But fortunately you are also a bit senile. So should i worry i think not!!. Liz another pint please

Dont think you should talk to liz McDonald like that - and also its not funny either you need to start getting a little brighter on the jokes side or you will be in the funny farm sooner than you ever thought.

Cya........dont forget you are wearing a tag so you cant stay out late either.

3. Default

Indeed I can hold my piss. I've been doing excercise for it for months now. I have the strongest bladder in soapville. Liz McD, I'll have a sweet sherry please. I'll throw it over this darc cretin.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blanche Hunt View Post
    Indeed I can hold my piss. I've been doing excercise for it for months now. I have the strongest bladder in soapville. Liz McD, I'll have a sweet sherry please. I'll throw it over this darc cretin.

Make that a trebble i want to watch that

We all want to watch that........give her a chaser to and some pork scratchings to.

Quote Originally Posted by Torturedarc View Post
    here is a piece from a converstion in chat last night and i demand lizzy is barred from this site.. Patricia please take this seriously.

*removed*
    torturedarc is a maggot

i,m gonna whip you into shape boy

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    torturedarc is a maggot

i,m gonna whip you into shape boy
    You know i think i would like that

gays might like Maggots

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123