Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Strap On Penis Lady Maquerading as a man gets 8 years for assault on another female

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    A few females may get a kick out of pegging a male but I would hazard a guess that in "civilian" life most would either have no interest or find the practice abhorrent.
    Perhaps in Ireland x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    This is my butt we're talking about, I gotta live with that ass long after it's left the building ...
    So it should be treated kindly .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (16-11-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

I agree. But then I would wouldn't I, seeing as it's my butt

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (16-11-15)

Reviews

By kindly being left alone

Fraid I'm with MisterAnderson on this one.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (16-11-15), Stephanie (16-11-15)

Frequent perusers of this site might assume pegging and A levels to be common workaday occurrences, but I venture another guess that for most people(either male or female) to be receivers, would be an unpleasant and painful experience.
    To use an Americanism like Stephanie... a pain in the ass/butt.
    (the Irish version of the above is rather more coarse).
    I haven't played Receiver in some ten years , but if it's done correctly (gently to start) , it can be ecstatic enjoyable x

It's never been my mainstay either in private life , nor have I ever offered it professionally (nor will I ever ) ,

but from my memories -- it is a whole other level of intimacy and sexual pleasure .

: One I would not put up just for any bloke that calls . It's something a whole lot more special to engage in imo .

Trust .

Yes it can be 'challenging' to start , have to be completely relaxed to enjoy it .

Then on the other hand , if one plays receiver every day , that orifice is probably so used to being used ,

it stretches , the sphincter breaks down over time , the 'giver' could just slip right in without worry -- from what I hear .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

alcatel (16-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I agree. But then I would wouldn't I, seeing as it's my butt
    By kindly being left alone

Fraid I'm with MisterAnderson on this one.
    Each to their own xx

Nothing is Right , nothing is Wrong -- as long as both parties are in agreement and the activities are to

both party's pleasure imo x

: (^^ Mutually consenting adults , not incapacitated in any way {unless prearranged with safe word } , certainly not

people (children , disabled etc. ) unable to consent , certainly not animals unable to consent (!!!) , etc. )

Obviously -- I would think x

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I haven't played Receiver in some ten years , but if it's done correctly (gently to start) , it can be ecstatic enjoyable x

It's never been my mainstay either in private life , nor have I ever offered it professionally (nor will I ever ) ,

but from my memories -- it is a whole other level of intimacy and sexual pleasure .

: One I would not put up just for any bloke that calls . It's something a whole lot more special to engage in imo .

Trust .

Yes it can be 'challenging' to start , have to be completely relaxed to enjoy it .

Then on the other hand , if one plays receiver every day , that orifice is probably so used to being used ,

it stretches , the sphincter breaks down over time , the 'giver' could just slip right in without worry -- from what I hear .

You had me at hello

To be fair I did have an ex who loved it. Her, not me. We were young at the time so I thought it was weird and just some peculiar thing of hers. I'm dead curious to know if she still does it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345