say, all you groovey hot chicks,

you come work for me now

willie dynamite treat you good

willie dynamite give you protection,

from de pimps an de hoods an de po-lease

which a you hot lickin bitches comin ta work for me now

2. Default

No, no this is my turf. I am Queen of soapland after all
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

You'll have you're work cut out for you Mr Dynamite trying to sell my wrinkly ass but I'll let you put me on the books as you seem to know the 70's pimp lingo and I could do with the action at my age from where ever it comes from.

I won't stand for any smack downs yeah here me? and any tips are mine

4. Default

Flaming heck Auntie Pat your older than me. If your on the game I must have a chance. Wheres Leanne so I can get some pointers from her.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blanche Hunt View Post
    Flaming heck Auntie Pat your older than me. If your on the game I must have a chance. Wheres Leanne so I can get some pointers from her.

She's busy int boooookies........ she said to get yourself to Anne Summers and get some slinky undies.

Who is that Auntie Pat.........Aunty Pat who?

Liz The Queen of Soap Land

6. Default

Step aside berk, I'm in the middle of an ongoing investigation here.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Pat View Post
    You'll have you're work cut out for you Mr Dynamite trying to sell my wrinkly ass but I'll let you put me on the books as you seem to know the 70's pimp lingo and I could do with the action at my age from where ever it comes from.I won't stand for any smack downs yeah here me? and any tips are mine
    Yo sista, you got a gash, dem dudes got da cash yea sis lets get you some hip gear to wear, like a polka dot mini an red knee lenght boots. We can fill out ya tits wi corn beef nice an pointy missy ant p.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by willie dynamite View Post
    Yo sista, you got a gash, dem dudes got da cash yea sis lets get you some hip gear to wear, like a polka dot mini an red knee lenght boots. We can fill out ya tits wi corn beef nice an pointy missy ant p.

Can you traslate that for me please i let the guy go that can read this for me and lloyd is down the pub with liz........so bro can you tell me what some of it says - would be easier for me in french than that.........

Stay cool dude...........hang lose mother goose...........that any good........ i am thinking about joining your possy. So what percentage are you thinking of taking of my money if i come work for you.

Thanks xxxx Liz

Quote Originally Posted by willie dynamite View Post
    Hey home, I can dig it. You know you ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on me man. Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help! Yo know yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man. Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty, yak 'em, leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em.

Cold got to be! You know? Sheeiiiiiiiit.

Stop yo gibba jabba an start talkin jive bro

YouTube - Airplane! The Movie Ebonics "Jive" Slang Scene Pt. I

Default i dig ya

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Pat View Post
    Hey home, I can dig it. You know you ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on me man. Cut me some slack, Jack! Chump don' want no help, chump don't GET da' help! Yo know yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man. Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty, yak 'em, leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em.

Cold got to be! You know? Sheeiiiiiiiit.

Stop yo gibba jabba an start talkin jive bro

YouTube - Airplane! The Movie Ebonics "Jive" Slang Scene Pt. I
    shee-at sista, yua got da LINGO

yuo-a dis one mean bee-ache

looky ear, see i got mes a clothes iron

we is gonna iron out all dem wrinkles on ya granmama sista ho

jus how we gonna titen dat big floppy pussy of yars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast