Thread: Colm O'Gorman, CEO Amnesty Ireland Passionately Defends Sex Workers' Rights

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Colm O'Gorman, CEO Amnesty Ireland Passionately Defends Sex Workers' Rights

In an interview on The Moncrief show on Newstalk yesterday, Amnesty Ireland CEO, Colm O'Gorman confirmed that they have fully signed up to Amnesty International's position on sex work, which after 2 years of extensive globak research is to support full decriminalisation of worker, client and any non exploitative services around the industry!
    He actually spoke quite passionately on the issue in response to a listener's question! Also he correctly savaged a scumbag keyboard warrior who wanted to abuse Travellers' Rights!
    Colm O'Gorman was the founder of 1 in 4, which originally signed up to TORL, I can only assume that as a decent human being, he was caught of guard in that case!
    BTW I know somebody who knows him and she confirms, he is actually a person of exceptional quality!
    His impassioned defence of sex worker rights can be heard about midway through this link -

https://www.newstalk.com/listen_back...crieff_Part_1/

Surely to God, anybody with an interest in human rights would realise that Amnesty International's positon on this issue is absolutely the best and only way to go!

Over to you Frances Fitzgerald!
    Ride them on the beaches!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Danny2011 (12-11-15), GOSHH (16-11-15), joggon (16-11-15), Larrii (15-11-15), milkman (12-11-15), Petros (11-11-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (12-11-15), the traveller (12-11-15), TonyB (12-11-15)

Reviews

The link appears a bit akward, just go to The Moncrief Show foryesterday, November 10, on the Newstalk.ie site and listen to Part 1 about midway through it. about 15 mins into the full show.
    It's powerful stuff!
    Are we set to become prisoners of conscience with criminalization under the insane new law?
    Actually, the link in the first post works, but on my computer it took awhile to come up!
    Ride them on the beaches!

4. Default

Like a lot of these things the vociferous minority will drum up a lot of noise and support far in excess of common sense etc. I really doubt any of the girls I have ever met were trafficked in, but of course the moral majority and trembling church-going sheep will no doubt support criminalising this sport!

Ghhfdfhhffbbhfddf