Thread: "sex in thailand"

1. Arrow "sex in thailand"

I am only back from travelling in asia lovely people love asian woman, my exprience of sex tourism was brillant meet alot of woman not prostitutes just in bars and clubs. There are so many great places in tha world its very diffrent culture so not so complicated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mouly89 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (12-11-15)

Sounds like you'l be back there as many others did including my ex husband. Anyway great to hear you enjoyed your sex tourism holiday

Quote Originally Posted by mouly89 View Post
    I am only back from travelling in asia lovely people love asian woman, my exprience of sex tourism was brillant meet alot of woman not prostitutes just in bars and clubs. There are so many great places in tha world its very diffrent culture so not so complicated.
    First time there , eh ? X
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Whats going on here

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gus View Post
    Whats going on here
    Sex

And where... Thailand?

;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

would love to visit

8. Default

Take a look at any list of the top travel destinations in the world, and you'll see Thailand right on top (or at least, close to it) - and for good reason. Whether you're a seasoned traveler, or a newbie to backpacking, Thailand has something good in store for you.

9. Default

Anyway great to hear you enjoyed your sex tourism holiday