View Poll Results: Who is Queen of the soaps?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liz McDonald

20 60.61%
  • Hot Lizzy

13 39.39%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mirror, Mirror on the wall who is the Queen of the soaps

1. Talking Mirror, Mirror on the wall who is the Queen of the soaps

Lets sort this out once and for all. Who is the real Queen of the soaps. Me of course
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

2. Default

Good woman. I'll have a point please. Since when did you work in McCoys? All the Brits are coming over here now. Paddys moneys good for yas now, jaysus. Have you seen Keith?

Mistress Patricia is THE queen of soaps Who can forget "Mawre is Dead" the funniest post ever on E-I

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Lets sort this out once and for all. Who is the real Queen of the soaps. Me of course

Its all yours baby its all yours..........

I think you are an unpleasant character, you have nothing nice or intelligent to say so i say you take it and enjoy your crown -

THE QUEEN IS DEAD - LONG LIVE THE SLAPPER.......CROWN AND SEPTER ARE ALL YOURS

Bye guys its been fun .......NOT

Elizabeth A Woman That is Hated in Cyberland- sure ain't Wonderland.
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 31-01-09 at 23:52. Reason: Take a guess.........use your imagination

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

Bye guys its been fun .......NOT
    Lizzy is this a figure of speech, are you just saying goodbye to the people on this thread or are you really off???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Well i voted for liz mcd hot liz never went to the butchers for our sunday pork chops huh, another sunday eating yesterdays pitta bread can i come to liz mcd,s for luncheon
    Last edited by Bigbadjohn; 01-02-09 at 02:21.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    Well i voted for liz mcd hot liz never went to the butchers for our sunday pork chops huh, another sunday eating yesterdays pitta bread can i come to liz mcd,s for luncheon

Is nothing i tell you sacred you old tart...........ok i will make a roast for you if thats what you really want - you and your 7 kids and 3 x wives okkkkkkkk.

Yes i Promise now eat your veg......... cos i wanna sit down and watch the footie and get those big shoes off the settee..........

xxx
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 01-02-09 at 07:50. Reason: Cos im leaving and i dont have to give a reason!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Lizzy is this a figure of speech, are you just saying goodbye to the people on this thread or are you really off???

I leave that to you to decide .......... personally i have had enough put yourself in my shoes - wouldnt you.........

In Soap Opera for what - absolutely nothing - love it there but cant defend myself anywhere that i am picked on and i am picked on ..........

You have always been fair with me and I you - just had enough of it - to many small minded biggots ...........

Had enough of the women liz McD she isnt funny in any way shape or fom just nasty - and frankly my dear as they say I dont give a damn.........

So Clarence I say forget Ireland being called Paddiesvillie I now officially call it Pikiesville cos they have so officially been horrible to me...........

This board stinks - having seen at 1.08 this morning my full name written on here and of course that not been removed and then again at 1.38 it was again written on here and the idiot Torturedarc thinks its ok to cut and paste and put it on the board - I thought that was a bannable offence - life time ban - bet nothing happens which is why i say -

Bollocks to the lot of you............not you luther i like you but to those that are just so ignorant they are blissful with it.

Going...............and i wont miss them thats for sure.........enough is enough.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Her Royal Unpikeyness........Black Bess.........with a black heart.
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 01-02-09 at 07:52. Reason: Pikiesville made me laugh

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    You can indeed Big boy. I'll give you extra helpings if you know what I mean. I know what an appetite you've got. I'm your number one fan BBJ. I quite fancy you....

The soon to be official E-I Queen of Soapland
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    You can indeed Big boy. I'll give you extra helpings if you know what I mean. I know what an appetite you've got. I'm your number one fan BBJ. I quite fancy you....

The soon to be official E-I Queen of Soapland

God i have tried to get thrown off I really have so now i say -

Im the fucking queen of Pikiesville so piss of and let me show you what a real bitch i can be cos frankly thats the only prize you could win darling.

Start a fucking poll for that you loser........go on i would win that fucking hands down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast