Thread: R.I.P. Chelsea Title challenge 08/09 Season

Reviews

Default R.I.P. Chelsea Title challenge 08/09 Season

Well, looks like its over.
    Even though its only Jan, it will take a miracle now.
    Not since the dark days of John Hollins, have we looked so clueless, so insipid.
    3 attempts and only 1 on target?
    I cant work out if its the team or the manager?
    We were shit today and the Scousers deserved their win.

Now I pray they can catch and pass Manure
    and pray for the return of the special one - born winner.
    Roman - splash the cash or sell to someone who will.
    Scolari, you might as well play the kids now

Rory (Ron) Manager

Reviews

Yep the Title race is down to 2 now & their both wearing RED

Reviews

I hate to say, but it looks all over to me. I can't see United slipping up and I can't see Liverpool catching them either. If Liverpool are going to win it, they can't drop points aginst these smaller teams. If United were going to slip up it would've been weeks ago after the world club championship and the tough fixture schedule. They got through all that and opened up a useful lead.

As for Arsenal, I don't have a clue whats going on with them. Wheres that beautiful incisive, pacey football we saw last season and years before. Eboue is useless and has to go. Bendner and Adebayor are too inconsistent. Song and Denilson aren't good enough to play for a whole season. Knowing our luck the Arshavin deal won't go through because Arsenal won't pay that few million extra. If only better contracts were offered to Hleb and Flamini none of this would've happened. At least Chelsea are slipping up too and Spurs, I hope they get relegated.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

4. Default

Come on you reds!!!!!!!!!!

I told ya all Liverpool would win
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I hate to say, but it looks all over to me. I can't see United slipping up and I can't see Liverpool catching them either. If Liverpool are going to win it, they can't drop points aginst these smaller teams. If United were going to slip up it would've been weeks ago after the world club championship and the tough fixture schedule. They got through all that and opened up a useful lead.

As for Arsenal, I don't have a clue whats going on with them. Wheres that beautiful incisive, pacey football we saw last season and years before. Eboue is useless and has to go. Bendner and Adebayor are too inconsistent. Song and Denilson aren't good enough to play for a whole season. Knowing our luck the Arshavin deal won't go through because Arsenal won't pay that few million extra. If only better contracts were offered to Hleb and Flamini none of this would've happened. At least Chelsea are slipping up too and Spurs, I hope they get relegated.

Arseholes need to get their finger out - (Hope they don't hate them) cos they will lose out on millions .......

Come on the Villa.........Even got a paddy for a coach there boys.......genuine one to none of you twenty generations down the line that nearly straved from lack of tatties....still you have to love Olli Cromwel........what a man........

Sorry i got distracted there laughing.

Your nightmare is already begun and i didnt have anything to do with that Mr Wenger - you should of bought some good English players.......ha ha........bit of a mistake the way you didnt play your main man - what the fuck was that all about - Opps forgot he's Dutch.

Lightbulb

Those are harsh words!

With Lampard sent off (i'm sure I saw a Liverpool Jersey hanging up in the back of the Ref's car) the game was completely beyond Chelseas contol!

also, Chelsea have played all but one of their remaining games against top 4 teams, but Utd and Liverpool, United and Arsenal and Liverpool and Arsenal are all left! There are still points going there, and if the boys in blue can pull the finger out then we've a good shot at getting stuck in there! Arsenal could do us a few favours and if Utd v Liverpool is a draw.... then it's all hanging in the balance!

It's soooo far from over!! Nobody should be counting their chickens yet! cos they haven't hatched!

Reviews

Well now liz , you must be feeling terrible about chelseas non performance today (there's been many already this season and hopefully many more to come yet) to bring up that genocidal wanker cromwell . How did he die again ? Oh wait i know , from malaria that he contracted here in IRELAND along with a urinary infection (hope the bastard suffered terribly), so looks like he didn't get away with his murderous rampage like he hoped he would . A friend of mine once pissed on the anfield gates which gave him great satisfaction . Although i have not done anything as heroic as that , i did once cough a lump of phlem up and spit it at cromwells statue outside westminister quite a few yrs back , which gave me tremendous satisfaction i have to say . Anyhoo just sorry chelsea couldn't hold off the pool for a draw , twud have been a v good weekend for us UNITED fans .
    I have no signature at the moment