Thread: "amsterdam nights"

1. Arrow "amsterdam nights"

Only back from tha dam there i dont knw way uk/ireland dont hav a culture and layed back attiude. Personally me and tha lads were walking through tha red light district its actually very clean and even tha ladies on tha kerb are sweet and very nice high class. I wish i was still there but im hopefully goin to be workin for my cousin for a few months then travel.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mouly89 View Post
    Only back from tha dam there i dont knw way uk/ireland dont hav a culture and layed back attiude. Personally me and tha lads were walking through tha red light district its actually very clean and even tha ladies on tha kerb are sweet and very nice high class. I wish i was still there but im hopefully goin to be workin for my cousin for a few months then travel.
    I use to go to Amsterdam twice a year until I found EI bud. It's a good place to go to with friends but not for the girls as all they try to get you to cum asap. I hated when the girl gives you the price at the window then when you got inside it changes. I've had a few girls say 50 then when you're inside it's an extra 100 to have sex but with most of the good reviewed girls on here you get value for money and a good gf experience. So I don't think I'll be going to the dam anytime soon as I'm enjoying myself to much with EI girls

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    I use to go to Amsterdam twice a year until I found EI bud. It's a good place to go to with friends but not for the girls as all they try to get you to cum asap. I hated when the girl gives you the price at the window then when you got inside it changes. I've had a few girls say 50 then when you're inside it's an extra 100 to have sex but with most of the good reviewed girls on here you get value for money and a good gf experience. So I don't think I'll be going to the dam anytime soon as I'm enjoying myself to much with EI girls
    some of the girls on here are like that too. The want you to shoot and leave asap.

4. Default

Well not everything so perfect in amsterdam, once my friend found condom inside girl

very lucky boy - say hello to that girl next time