Thread: An extremely open minded roleplay

1. Default An extremely open minded roleplay

Demon / Alien

I like to be abducted by an alien or a demon. The method of seduction I like is to have them befriend me and gradually lure me into a false sense of security. Your reason for abducting me is to 'turn me' to become one of your own kind. It is your kiss that does this. It also acts as an aphrodisiac in my body so it calms me from trying to push you away to begging you to fuck me for the first time.*

I like shapeshifting and transformations (so im open to TS fun) so the way is to gain my trust mimicking a human and just seduce me knowing you will turn me gradually. The reason for having me is to harvest human seed to mix with yours as your sperm alone cannot produce offspring in human females.

Hiya
    I love Roleplay and I love Aliens demons magic and fantasy stuff so this sounds really cool! Please let me know how you get on as I'm not near you and don't think I could live up to your expectations but I think this is something I would like to experience myself. I love different!

Reviews

i have no idea what to say to that
    sorry man

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    Hiya
    I love Roleplay and I love Aliens demons magic and fantasy stuff so this sounds really cool! Please let me know how you get on as I'm not near you and don't think I could live up to your expectations but I think this is something I would like to experience myself. I love different!
    emilyuk you sound lovely

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    i have no idea what to say to that
    sorry man
    Theres no need to say anything to someone who has different tastes than yourself we are all beautiful and very different individuals. That what makes human's(and aliens) so wonderful, we are all turned on by different things and quirk's we all love to experiment and try new things and that's what makes us grow as people xXx

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

Catriona (22-01-15), Hagane00 (22-01-15), marijuana (22-01-15)

7. Default

Hey Emily thanks for replying to my post (even tho it was ages ago I sent it lol) please dont be thunking you couldnt live up to expectations. I haven't been able to find anybody to talk to about this further. Please feel free to message me :-)