Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Brothel no 3 in cork

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The good side of commieland
    Posts
    77

    Default Brothel no 3 in cork

    Today , i visited another brothel ,with girls masquereding as independents.

    And at the risk of upsetting "tim nice but dim", i will not post address.

    Just contact this girl and she will tell u where it is.

    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Cork Independent Escort: Sofia - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    by the way an al is 20 euro exra and u dont get it

  2. #2

    Thumbs down give me a breack

    what is that about agencies...they are usefull to organize escorts agenda...to give directions in ireland wich is a night mare....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    123
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
    Today , i visited another brothel ,with girls masquereding as independents.

    And at the risk of upsetting "tim nice but dim", i will not post address.

    Just contact this girl and she will tell u where it is.

    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Cork Independent Escort: Sofia - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    by the way an al is 20 euro exra and u dont get it
    Her arse is big enough to take it, it's a right bummer to pay for an extra then the "lady" pulls a fast one and doen't provide the service or return the payment.

    I've nothing against agencies but you really should know it's an agency your visiting before call to the appartment.

    A few years back I call to a girl our near Lansdowne Rd. Dublin and thought I was meeting an independent girl, get the appartment to find 3 girls all simi naked, lovely to look at, pick your girl but as I was choosing my girl in walked another guy without any apology from the girls, couldn't perform when we got to the room.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The good side of commieland
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angela69 View Post
    what is that about agencies...they are usefull to organize escorts agenda...to give directions in ireland wich is a night mare....


    I never mentioned agency, i actually said brothel but thank you for confirming it for me with your first post on this site..... i must have touched a nerve.

    U dont have to be dressed ready for action , to give directions


    note for patricia....... agency advertising as independent.

    ps i dont have a problem with agencies , i use one regurlarly in cork but its my choice and i know going in there what to expect.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
    Today , i visited another brothel ,with girls masquereding as independents.

    And at the risk of upsetting "tim nice but dim", i will not post address.

    Just contact this girl and she will tell u where it is.

    Escort Ireland - Escorts - Cork Independent Escort: Sofia - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    by the way an al is 20 euro exra and u dont get it
    This is getting to be an absolute joke at this stage .......the third time that Rusky is pointing out a brothel or possible brothel in Cork. I'd love to know what his game is.

    He is of course correct on one point, in that legally speaking two or more escorts operating out of the same premises constitutes running a brothel. I think Patricia has probably laboured this point at this stage and we have all gotten the message.

    However, just because two or three girls band together to share the rent, utilities and food costs, plus for the security considerations, does not automatically mean that the "brothel" is run by an agency. He is making a major assumption that if two or more escorts live and work together that they cannot possibly be independent, but must have an agency behind them.

    At this point, his activity is starting to bear all the hallmarks of a campaign against certain escorts in Cork to make life difficult for them.

    So come on Ruskey, fess up, what's the agenda?

    Are you trying to eliminate some of the competition maybe?


    P.S. You are correct, you did not use the word agency in your original post, but you infered it when you wrote "girls masquerading as independents".
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 31-01-09 at 21:22.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The good side of commieland
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    This is getting to be an absolute joke at this stage .......the third time that Rusky is pointing out a brothel or possible brothel in Cork. I'd love to know what his game is.

    He is of course correct on one point, in that legally speaking two or more escorts operating out of the same premises constitutes running a brothel. I think Patricia has probably laboured this point at this stage and we have all gotten the message.

    However, just because two or three girls band together to share the rent, utilities and food costs, plus for the security considerations, does not automatically mean that the "brothel" is run by an agency. He is making a major assumption that if two or more escorts live and work together that they cannot possibly be independent, but must have an agency behind them.

    At this point, his activity is starting to bear all the hallmarks of a campaign against certain escorts in Cork to make life difficult for them.

    So come on Ruskey, fess up, what's the agenda?
    Are you trying to eliminate some of the competition maybe?

    P.S. You are correct, you did not use the word agency in your original post, but you infered it when you wrote "girls masquerading as independents".
    I am pleased that u have taken so much interest in my previous posts and i asure u that i have no agenda.

    U strike me as an itelligent guy so i will explain my self again. If u go see a lady that advertises here as an independent ,you presume she is staying alone , no problem legally wise.

    But if you go visit a apartment , where there is two or more girls sharing, it is a brothel thus more trouble legally .(what ever there reasons for sharing).

    Hence me using the word brothel instead of agency.

    As for my posts bearing hallmarks of a campaign against certain escorts, thats ure opinion. I have visited these three establishments and i visit another next wk , i will surely post my 4 th warning.

    As for me making assumption , the signs are there believe me.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    48

    Default

    what was the name of that brunette you say then - does she do good anal or is her bum to saggy?

    give us the names of these brothels, don't you shag independents?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irishrc*unts View Post
    what was the name of that brunette you say then - does she do good anal or is her bum to saggy?

    give us the names of these brothels, don't you shag independents?
    Liz,change ur username,you re not Irishcunt,you re a Englishcunt
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    48

    Default

    what are you on about, are you on drugs or pissed?

    My name is Derwick, Scottish hunk, Catholic, but not fucking regilous.

    Maybe that Kliatti Muscali, or as i call him 'Damn The Man' has made another username.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kliati moskali View Post
    I am pleased that u have taken so much interest in my previous posts and i asure u that i have no agenda.

    U strike me as an itelligent guy so i will explain my self again. If u go see a lady that advertises here as an independent ,you presume she is staying alone , no problem legally wise.

    But if you go visit a apartment , where there is two or more girls sharing, it is a brothel thus more trouble legally .(what ever there reasons for sharing).

    Hence me using the word brothel instead of agency.

    As for my posts bearing hallmarks of a campaign against certain escorts, thats ure opinion. I have visited these three establishments and i visit another next wk , i will surely post my 4 th warning.

    As for me making assumption , the signs are there believe me.
    Listen you silly *cough* "Russian". The laws are there for two reasons. One is to prevent loads of girls being pushed into brothels at the thought of easy money and a breakdown in society, as well as people making tons of money off of the girls. This does not happen with three girls sharing an apartment for safety.

    The other reason is to make us all feel a little dirty and underhand. It's a big turn-on, as any Irish Catholic priest will tell you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •