Thread: The Soap Opera - If You Don't Like It Don't Read It .....so nerr!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink The Soap Opera - If You Don't Like It Don't Read It .....so nerr!

Whinge, Whinge Whinge, Whinge, Whinge

Like the title says if you don't like it then just don't read it - it's that simple!

There are many that do like the Soap Opera section and frankly we don't give a hoot whether you like it or not - could i make myself any clearer than that?

Now I suggest Call99 if you have a complaint you should P.M. The Boss, Ms Patricia and go snivelling to her about how you don't like it - I think you will find that she does like it or otherwise why would she have created that section for a kick off?

I ask myself this Mr Whinger, could it be that the Characters know as Soap Opera Stars are not Irish that in the majority would be English Soap Opera Character's if so you could always find some Irish ones and start your on thread re the Irish Soap Opera's, could you not - I doubt it as you probably can't be bothered.

These are our rambling's and if it doesn't please you then please look elsewhere personally i find them very amusing as do the great majority - especially my darling characters. We thought it rather amusing that last night in the Chat room there was nobody that wished to make any conversation with you - now that's jolly good Soap Opera material and one i could not help to raise.

Warmest regards to all my Soap Opera Stars as you are just that Stars

Your Queen of The Soap Opera's Hot Lizzy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Whinge, Whinge Whinge, Whinge, Whinge

Like the title says if you don't like it then just don't read it - it's that simple!

There are many that do like the Soap Opera section and frankly we don't give a hoot whether you like it or not - could i make myself any clearer than that?

Now I suggest Call99 if you have a complaint you should P.M. The Boss, Ms Patricia and go snivelling to her about how you don't like it - I think you will find that she does like it or otherwise why would she have created that section for a kick off?

I ask myself this Mr Whinger, could it be that the Characters know as Soap Opera Stars are not Irish that in the majority would be English Soap Opera Character's if so you could always find some Irish ones and start your on thread re the Irish Soap Opera's, could you not - I doubt it as you probably can't be bothered.

These are our rambling's and if it doesn't please you then please look elsewhere personally i find them very amusing as do the great majority - especially my darling characters. We thought it rather amusing that last night in the Chat room there was nobody that wished to make any conversation with you - now that's jolly good Soap Opera material and one i could not help to raise.

Warmest regards to all my Soap Opera Stars as you are just that Stars

Your Queen of The Soap Opera's Hot Lizzy

Gobshite

I suggest you read the thread again

My suggestion was that they be restricted to this area and not be allowed to spam the rest of the board with mind numbingly boring shite.

I think 90% are the one person and the joke was not particularly funny the first time and it ain't getting any funnier.

fair enough if someone finds it funny they should be able to come here and read this drivel but it should not be inflicted on everyone else

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Gobshite

I suggest you read the thread again

My suggestion was that they be restricted to this area and not be allowed to spam the rest of the board with mind numbingly boring shite.

I think 90% are the one person and the joke was not particularly funny the first time and it ain't getting any funnier.

fair enough if someone finds it funny they should be able to come here and read this drivel but it should not be inflicted on everyone else

Aweeeeeeeee dudums you all upset are you.

Tough cos i cant help where the other characters go now can i so dont come whinging to me you stupid gobshite..........

Get a life you loser...........LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There that childish enough for you..........now go and play with yourself cos you aint got no friends to play with...............Jumped up little pip squeak.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Aweeeeeeeee dudums you all upset are you.

Tough cos i cant help where the other characters go now can i so dont come whinging to me you stupid gobshite..........

Get a life you loser...........LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There that childish enough for you..........now go and play with yourself cos you aint got no friends to play with...............Jumped up little pip squeak.....

LMFAO

You should renew your prescription before the tablets run out