Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: scammed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default scammed

Went to see a photo verified lady on Fri ,arrived and was met by an very different girl in Smith field, paid for an hour as I was happy enough with her appearance ,arrived ter about 20 mind she asked me to come back the following as she was having hassle from landlord so I agreed . I called on sat to be told she was looking for another pace and could I eave it to today ,I called today and she said to come to her new place a hotel in santry when I arrived I w as s left waiting for half an hour then called up to the room. When I got inside she had forgotten me completely and didn't remember ever seeing me and wanted payment again at which point I left but she did say she would call me if she could remember me layer it's my own fault I know but still very annoying I would like to post her details to warn others but not sure where to do it . She spent most of our first meeting on the phone and I got the impression this is a well practiced routine with her . I was washed groomed and presentable when I arrived and very polite .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magna750 For This Useful Post:

jessicabp (09-11-15), robbie9 (08-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magna750 View Post
    Went to see a photo verified lady on Fri ,arrived and was met by an very different girl in Smith field, paid for an hour as I was happy enough with her appearance ,arrived ter about 20 mind she asked me to come back the following as she was having hassle from landlord so I agreed . I called on sat to be told she was looking for another pace and could I eave it to today ,I called today and she said to come to her new place a hotel in santry when I arrived I w as s left waiting for half an hour then called up to the room. When I got inside she had forgotten me completely and didn't remember ever seeing me and wanted payment again at which point I left but she did say she would call me if she could remember me layer it's my own fault I know but still very annoying I would like to post her details to warn others but not sure where to do it . She spent most of our first meeting on the phone and I got the impression this is a well practiced routine with her . I was washed groomed and presentable when I arrived and very polite .
    very sorry to read what happened you well to be honest i read the first line cause without any punctuation it was difficult to continue i will offer advice not that it will help you with the matter in hand but in future try the old punctuation trick when you post and it will make life easier and that might help you get reply's from people who are not smart arse pricks like me.see how hard that was to read well your post is far longer mate.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (08-11-15), Rachel Divine (08-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    very sorry to read what happened you well to be honest i read the first line cause without any punctuation it was difficult to continue i will offer advice not that it will help you with the matter in hand but in future try the old punctuation trick when you post and it will make life easier and that might help you get reply's from people who are not smart arse pricks like me.see how hard that was to read well your post is far longer mate.
    Helpful as ever I see

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    Helpful as ever I see
    yeah,I commented on a thread with no comments,and now look,see I helped

Blog Entries
    Reviews

tl:dr ... lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (08-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    tl:dr ... lol
    I was actually trying to be helpful as well as a smart arse.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (08-11-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I was actually trying to be helpful as well as a smart arse.

I know, I read it. There's just something very satisfying about posting tl:dr any time you post anything longer than a sentence

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (08-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I know, I read it. There's just something very satisfying about posting tl:dr any time you post anything longer than a sentence
    tldr Yeah i see that now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (08-11-15)

write a review !
    Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

See you soon :-)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (09-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    write a review !
    He can't, review rules state that if it's not the girl advertised and you decide to stay then you can't leave a review. The correct way to handle the situation is to walk away and then you can leave a review stating it wasn't the lady advertising, how often guys walk away with cock in hand, very seldom hence the amount of con artists advertising.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast