Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: scammed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magna750 View Post
    I was going to leave the first time I met her but she is a good looking girl and seemed pleasant . When I looked at the fake photo report it does say not to report if you have seen her and are not happy with the likeness it seems to be for reporting when you see the pics on another website

There is a warning section on the site.
    Post everything there and name and shame her as you may help someone else.
    Stick to girls that allow reviews for your own sake in future though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (09-11-15)

Just a thought could I get banned for posting here name and location. Too late now

Will do dirtbird

5. The Following User Says Thank You to magna750 For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (08-11-15)

Reviews

If it was me I would demand a refund and don't leave until she you get one..stretch out on the bed until you get your funds back..too many rip offs out there

7. The Following User Says Thank You to meath chap For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (08-11-15)

Reviews

Never, never see a lady who won't allow reviews or who has not had her photos verified.
    Should avoid things like this happening.
    Fighting for your tomorrow

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

alcatel (08-11-15), The dirt bird (08-11-15)

I can't post a link from this phonological but her name is mili and is in santry now
    I met Mili and when she was allowing reviews at the time but she was sharing with several other girls and service was poor and rushed and didnt do favourites she said she did at all, pictures were very photoshopped and cant be certain it was same lady, she opted out soon after. Think I paid €70 or €80 for 20 minutes
    You live and learn, if opt out of reviews I simply will not visit them anymore
    Last edited by crimson; 08-11-15 at 21:19.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to crimson For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (09-11-15)

Went to see a photo verified lady on Fri ,arrived and was met by an very different girl in Smith field, paid for an hour as I was happy enough with her appearance ,arrived ter about 20 mind she asked me to come back the following as she was having hassle from landlord so I agreed . I called on sat to be told she was looking for another pace and could I eave it to today ,I called today and she said to come to her new place a hotel in santry when I arrived I w as s left waiting for half an hour then called up to the room. When I got inside she had forgotten me completely and didn't remember ever seeing me and wanted payment again at which point I left but she did say she would call me if she could remember me layer it's my own fault I know but still very annoying I would like to post her details to warn others but not sure where to do it . She spent most of our first meeting on the phone and I got the impression this is a well practiced routine with her . I was washed groomed and presentable when I arrived and very polite .
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. You were fooled the minute you walked in the door yet you stayed, you then come here complaining, tell me, who is the bigger eejit, her or you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by eirefella View Post
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. You were fooled the minute you walked in the door yet you stayed, you then come here complaining, tell me, who is the bigger eejit, her or you
    George Bush said it better..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

eirefella (08-11-15), The dirt bird (08-11-15)

Reviews

Went to see a photo verified lady on Fri ,arrived and was met by an very different girl in Smith field, paid for an hour as I was happy enough with her appearance ,arrived ter about 20 mind she asked me to come back the following as she was having hassle from landlord so I agreed . I called on sat to be told she was looking for another pace and could I eave it to today ,I called today and she said to come to her new place a hotel in santry when I arrived I w as s left waiting for half an hour then called up to the room. When I got inside she had forgotten me completely and didn't remember ever seeing me and wanted payment again at which point I left but she did say she would call me if she could remember me layer it's my own fault I know but still very annoying I would like to post her details to warn others but not sure where to do it . She spent most of our first meeting on the phone and I got the impression this is a well practiced routine with her . I was washed groomed and presentable when I arrived and very polite .
    You should have at least demanded your money or part of it back anyway. You let these con artists away with that and they will keep doing it. Don't be soft with them lad as they will tramp all over you and avoid those that opt out in future. Good Luck

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by eirefella View Post

Guys can get wrapped up in the moment.
    Especially if they are new to this or in a slightly dodgy location.
    I think we all have be rolled in one way or another in this game.
    No need to laugh at the guy once he learns from this there is no harm one it could have been a lot worse.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (08-11-15)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast