Thread: For the love of God, stop using clichés until the bitter end!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default For the love of God, stop using clichés until the bitter end!

Throughout history, the cliché has been used by people from all walks of life. People have fallen for them hook, line, and sinker. Little did I know, but the cliché is still overused in this day and age. So I’m making this plea, just in the nick of time in an effort to reduce the use of clichés. Its better late than never!

I’m probably behind the eight ball in telling you all of this, but since I have the patience of a saint, I feel like this is one of those good things that come to those who wait! I am a smart man; some say I’m smart as a whip. I can certainly think outside of the box, but posting is easy as pie for me. I never ever use clichés! Seriously, it’s not rocket science. The bottom line is just don’t use them, like I don’t! At the end of the day, it makes my posts top notch.

Sometimes you get a topic that is difficult to post about. We have all been in the same boat, but I just think of it as paying the piper. You take the good with the bad. The fact is, every rose has its thorn, just do your best and post to the best of your ability. Leave no stone unturned. Believe it or not, I learned more from difficult topics than I ever imagined. My posting ability grew by leaps and bounds.

It’s time for you all to nip these bad habits in the bud. Once you learn how to post without clichés, it’s like taking candy from a baby. There’s never a dull moment when you have to use your brain to make your posts more creative. Sure you win some and lose some, but posting without clichés will help you stand the test of time. In our current climate, we surely need more of that.

Now, go get ‘em, tiger! Spare us the clichés.

(I hope this doesn’t fall on deaf ears)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CockneyRebel For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (08-11-15), The dirt bird (08-11-15), TonyStark (08-11-15)