Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: deepthroat

Default deepthroat

Does any of the guys here know which of our lovely ladies gives the best aggresive throat bashing? Sounds like fun.

Thanks .I assume their weapons are fairly large?

Ha thanks any ideas of who would be big enough to emptym my stomach?

Cheers man! Of the ones you've met who have been the best can I ask?

Woah sounds great . Who's on your wish list? I think raica is top of mine

Lol that is nasty .I'm sure she loved doing it too! Think Pocahontas is on the wishlist too. Sounds like a challenge

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Bianka, Halina & Pocahontas...in no particular order would be mine. Bianka in particular I think.

TS Star was great aswell. Again, the same 'femdom humiliation' phase I was going through. Told her to do whatever sick shit she wanted to me, the more extreme the better. She must have blew the size of 3 cum loads in my mouth. Made me swallow the lot. Then dragged me into the bathroom and pissed all over me. She did it all in the most fun polite manner also...
    Sounds like fun, I love being dominated, getting pissed on is definitely something I want to try.

8. Default

great thread

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    She did have a big "fuck yeah, this is awesome!!" smile on her face when I swallowed her load alright.
    She really did seem to get off on doing the nasty shit.
    Lol I must give her a try then! Especially if her load is huge as you say

Yeah I've never considered watersports but if as you say your in the process of giving head and she asks I'd find it very hard to say no lol yeah I'd love a double with fernanda kheller and Pocahontas lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast