Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Being Someone's Doormat.

Default Being Someone's Doormat.

I had a relationship with a girl who I thought was the best thing since sliced bread, I really thought we would be together forever. So things went sour eventually as is very often the case. We stayed in touch and recently started contact again, only text messages though. I put my cards on the table and told her that I still have feelings for her, only to be quickly told that she doesn't want to see me again, doesn't want to talk to me again etc etc. However, she got in touch yesterday and asked me for €500. I told that yes I would give her the cash if we could meet, but she refused and said I could transfer the money into her bank account. I'm actually in shock as to the bare faced cheek of her. I'm lost for words, not lost for tears though.
    That's not a skirt girl that's a sawn-off shotgun and I can only hope you've got it aimed at me.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamCatcher For This Useful Post:

casman (06-11-15), johnnymac (06-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCatcher View Post
    I had a relationship with a girl who I thought was the best thing since sliced bread, I really thought we would be together forever. So things went sour eventually as is very often the case. We stayed in touch and recently started contact again, only text messages though. I put my cards on the table and told her that I still have feelings for her, only to be quickly told that she doesn't want to see me again, doesn't want to talk to me again etc etc. However, she got in touch yesterday and asked me for €500. I told that yes I would give her the cash if we could meet, but she refused and said I could transfer the money into her bank account. I'm actually in shock as to the bare faced cheek of her. I'm lost for words, not lost for tears though.
    €500 on some of the girls on this site VS €500 on one ex
    I know what I'd pick lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AndyLuck12 For This Useful Post:

casman (06-11-15), mature abby (06-11-15), tom sand (06-11-15)

Reviews

Buddy it's tough now as you had feelings,but In time you will see what she asked you is the best thing that could happen,in time you will see her for what she is,at the moment it's difficult but you will be a better man for this,chin up!
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 06-11-15 at 19:24.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (06-11-15), The dirt bird (06-11-15), tom sand (06-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Buddyit's tough now as you had feelings,but In time you will see what she asked you is the best thing that could happen,in time you will see her for what she is,at the moment it's difficult but you will be a better man for this,chin up!
    Sound man, wise words indeed. I have to say that I wasn't your biggest fan before but I appreciate your words, I really do. My head is spinning though, she thinks I'm such a fool.
    That's not a skirt girl that's a sawn-off shotgun and I can only hope you've got it aimed at me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamCatcher For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (06-11-15)

Reviews

Sound man, wise words indeed. I have to say that I wasn't your biggest fan before but I appreciate your words, I really do. My head is spinning though, she thinks I'm such a fool.
    I am not here to have fans mate,I normally joke at others expense all the time,but I do have a heart and your story is not something I would joke about.

their is one fool here,it's not you it's her,you really will in time be a stronger person for this,sounds stupid now but It's true!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Best Before (07-11-15), DreamCatcher (06-11-15), lapd (06-11-15), mature abby (06-11-15), Melindablondey (06-11-15), The dirt bird (06-11-15)

Reviews

be a man tell her to fuck off your better off rid of her and find someone who likes you for who you are not what she can get out of you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

mature abby (06-11-15)

Reviews

I am not here to have fans mate,I normally joke at others expense all the time,but I do have a heart and your story is not something I would joke about.

their is one fool here,it's not you it's her,you really will in time be a stronger person for this,sounds stupid now but It's true!
    You old romantic you,i knew there had to be more of a reason than your humour,why Claudia like you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    You old romantic you,i knew there had to be more of a reason than your humour,why Claudia like you
    Caring about someone who is obviously hurting is not romantic,it is something all basic human beings have.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

casman (06-11-15), lapd (06-11-15), The dirt bird (06-11-15)

Reviews

Caring about someone who is obviously hurting is not romantic,it is something all basic human beings have.
    hey saul
    you in a bad mood

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    hey saul
    you in a bad mood
    He's grumpy tonight,Claudia has left him

18. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

tom sand (06-11-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast