Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Being Someone's Doormat.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    hey saul
    you in a bad mood
    No.teardrop.

I was just being helpful,I can see why you would be confused,it's not like I do that much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

tom sand (06-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    He's grumpy tonight,Claudia has left him
    You could be more wrong,I am not sure how though

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    No.teardrop.

I was just being helpful,I can see why you would be confused,it's not like I do that much.
    yep
    that was it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (06-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    He's grumpy tonight,Claudia has left him
    Can you keep the Claudia comments to a minimum please.
    Some of us are having withdrawal symptoms ok.
    You can mention her again when she is back advertising until then shut your trap pal or I will jump in the transit head to Laois and do you with an oversized strap on dildo.
    Don't have me to tell you again

Bettercallsaul, you really are a decent bloke, so I told her where to go anyway but I'm crestfallen since, I've never known devastation like this. I'll be ok soon.
    That's not a skirt girl that's a sawn-off shotgun and I can only hope you've got it aimed at me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamCatcher For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (06-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCatcher View Post
    Bettercallsaul, you really are a decent bloke, so I told her where to go anyway but I'm crestfallen since, I've never known devastation like this. I'll be ok soon.
    Yeah mate you will be ,it will take time but you made the only decision you could have.

Meanwhile I have ruined my reputation by being nice
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 06-11-15 at 20:23.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

tom sand (06-11-15)

Reviews

I know this comment is not directed at me but I would like to reply please
    It gets easier day by day trust me. A broken heart is a physical pain that will go the mental pain goes too.
    You have to understand you are better without that person that is clear and you know it yourself. You will look back on this in a while when you have met someone new and wonder what it was all about......
    €500 that's her price ? Your so well out of that pal.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (06-11-15), DreamCatcher (06-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    I know this comment is not directed at me but I would like to reply please
    It gets easier day by day trust me. A broken heart is a physical pain that will go the mental pain goes too.
    You have to understand you are better without that person that is clear and you know it yourself. You will look back on this in a while when you have met someone new and wonder what it was all about......
    €500 that's her price ? Your so well out of that pal.
    Thanks dirt bird, I'm going to have a good long think to myself about the whole situation, I'm struggling to understand what she tried to do, it's not an exaggeration to say that my faith in humanity is in ruins. I mean she sent a text yesterday, never said sorry for the things she said before, came straight in with, "can you give me €500?".
    That's not a skirt girl that's a sawn-off shotgun and I can only hope you've got it aimed at me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamCatcher For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (06-11-15)

Reviews

Thanks dirt bird, I'm going to have a good long think to myself about the whole situation, I'm struggling to understand what she tried to do, it's not an exaggeration to say that my faith in humanity is in ruins. I mean she sent a text yesterday, never said sorry for the things she said before, came straight in with, "can you give me €500?".
    Don't lose faith in humanity cause of one bad experience,remember it's her that has the problem.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

DreamCatcher (06-11-15), The dirt bird (06-11-15)

Reviews

I had a relationship with a girl who I thought was the best thing since sliced bread, I really thought we would be together forever. So things went sour eventually as is very often the case. We stayed in touch and recently started contact again, only text messages though. I put my cards on the table and told her that I still have feelings for her, only to be quickly told that she doesn't want to see me again, doesn't want to talk to me again etc etc. However, she got in touch yesterday and asked me for €500. I told that yes I would give her the cash if we could meet, but she refused and said I could transfer the money into her bank account. I'm actually in shock as to the bare faced cheek of her. I'm lost for words, not lost for tears though.
    There are people out there like that! They play on you because they know you care — they live life like a parasite! It is hard on those of us who they prey on but I think one good thing has come to pass here — you now know just how low that girl will stoop. It is now time for you to come to terms with this realisation and move on in the hope that you will recognise the signes in the future and not fall for another parasite like her!
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Best Before (07-11-15), bettercallsaul (06-11-15), casman (06-11-15), DreamCatcher (06-11-15), Melindablondey (06-11-15), The dirt bird (06-11-15)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast