Thread: Do smart women intimidate men?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Do smart women intimidate men?

Do smart women intimidate men. and indeed other women, and are they sexy or just plain annoying?
    I am often judged on my overweight size, but is a sexy yet smart woman a turn off?

So a pretty young lady is articulate, and can debate politics with the best of them. She enjoys current events and has a keen interest in science, technology and finance .
    Perhaps she is inline to make partner in a law firm or on the board?

But is she sexy AND too much of a challenge for men?
    Perhaps her girlfriends, prefer to discuss Justin Bieber, or the latest diet fad?
    Ive witnessed some of my lady friends and work colleagues switch automatically into playing dumb in the presence of guys??
    What is all that about?

Perhaps, when a man goes out with a woman, he’s not as concerned with whether she’s articulate or on a successful ambitious career path. That’s what women seem to want in men and they assume it’s of equal importance to them. Men do value intelligence, but they also want from their girlfriend what they cant get from colleagues, the warmth and companionship

I have even read that if a woman is more successful than her husband, than he is more likely to cheat??.

Ladies, have you ever been turned down because of your intelligence?

Lads, have you ever steered clear of a lady because of her intelligence?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bjornagain For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (05-11-15)