Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On the hunt again...

Default On the hunt again...

Evening all, it's been a while since I've gotten my brains fucked out by one of these beautiful girls & I've been finding myself on here more & more again recently. I was gonna take a punt on Iris but unfortunately she's not around at the mo (I'm in Dublin) and neither are Renata or Christina - who were also on my wish-list.

While I do like size, what I really love is someone who gets rock hard (the kinda cock you can hang a wet bath towel from) & loves to use it - I really enjoyed my session with Anastasia XXL (even if I was a bit sore for a month afterwards - throat & ass, anyone who's experienced her will know!!) and Kelly Wilde (didn't get secretly recorded thankfully though I did let her take a couple of pics of her balls deep in me!). I've been with Carol before & she is absolutely stunning in every department but I'm looking for someone new... Problem is I can't make a decision, TS or very feminine TV doesn't matter, I'm just horny as fuck & looking for the best session I can find, kinkier the better!! Any suggestions or thoughts will be appreciated. Gracias you sexy people.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boredstiff78 For This Useful Post:

Iris Gomez (07-11-15), Renatha Lopez (07-11-15)

I've never seen her but Ts-shemale-rammer, going by what people say on these forms knows how to fuck a mans brains out. Just noticed she isn't advertising at the moment. I'm sure she'll be back soon

I just ha a read of her reviews & she sounds perfect, shame she's not about.

Give her a day or two, she might be just moving location ...

Had a look at her website & she's away for a bit.

To be honest, i regret of coming here to Swiss however, i can't be there in ireland again this time. You guys drained out my balls.

And one more thing i need to get my mind strong to be there in Ireland. Too much time waster and fake bookings. Sometimes i'm not strong enough i couldn't take it and lost control of myself. Besides, my scandinavian clients did complained why i go often to Ireland. I need to be fair.

Man rammer will be back in 2016 or perhaps i'm moving there

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

j81 (05-11-15)

Hopefully you're not away to long! Would love to be rammed by you soon! In the mean time, I'll have to find someone else.

Reviews

Ts star will give ya a good riding or suzanne

Reviews

These is a good selection in Dublin right now. You would not go wrong picking from Bianka, or Biance or Aysha or Pocahontas, IMO

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    To be honest, i regret of coming here to Swiss however, i can't be there in ireland again this time. You guys drained out my balls.

And one more thing i need to get my mind strong to be there in Ireland. Too much time waster and fake bookings. Sometimes i'm not strong enough i couldn't take it and lost control of myself. Besides, my scandinavian clients did complained why i go often to Ireland. I need to be fair.

Man rammer will be back in 2016 or perhaps i'm moving there
    Man Rammer, i don't get that? So what your saying you won't be in ireland much again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast