Thread: Massage wanted by single male 30.

1. Default Massage wanted by single male 30.

Massage wanted by single male 30. I am a Dublin based Male, and I am looking for an Asian / Chinese/ Indian woman in the City Centre areas of Dublin.1,3,7,9. I am only looking for someone who will do extras Thanks Garry Murphy ********Phone no removed ******PS I am not looking for people to compare massage services.
    Last edited by WTF; 22-02-09 at 13:52. Reason: no phone nos

2. Default Are you really giving your name and number?????

Man oh man oh man, edit this post now dude!!!!! This is unlikely to be a fruitful post for you but even so, fake number or no, I'd take it off of here man!!!!!
    Last edited by gfelover; 31-01-09 at 02:05. Reason: Typo

Reviews

dodgy. This has to be a wind up

4. Default F.y.i

The ad is genuine, I am just tired of going to places, and finding out that they either don’t do extras or won’t do extras, so I thought I would place the ad and see if I got any response. But I do appreciate your concern. Garry.

There are loads of places. Check out Indublin.com

Almost all do extras, just ask up front. As to what extras, it varies. Some will only give a handjob, some will give a bj. Even in any particular place, there can be a couple of girls, and some will do more than others.

But it is a bit of pot luck. Usually when I find a good one, I'll keep going back.

Default massage cork

any massage places in cork doing extras