Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this is my turf now

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Can you traslate that for me please i let the guy go that can read this for me and lloyd is down the pub with liz........so bro can you tell me what some of it says - would be easier for me in french than that.........
    Stay cool dude...........hang lose mother goose...........that any good........ i am thinking about joining your possy. So what percentage are you thinking of taking of my money if i come work for you.
    Thanks xxxx Liz
    yea sista, yua come join my possy bee-ache

i gotta me one mean HAREM OF HONKY HOTTIES

we splits ya pussy-loot 50/50 wit willie d sista

wot wid all dem yung dudes lookin sugarmamas i bets we can double ya pension sista

is ya pussy still tite sista?

never mind if it not,

long as ya can still get de juices flowin

we can put ya juices in a cup, pour dem inta aunty pats pussy cos she dry as a beef jerky

2. Default

It's not only Lizzy I can't understand, theres more and more of you every day. You'll have to behave on my manor.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Well well well, mr dynermite, i heard you,d arrived in town i got eyes and ears ..........er.....on all my grasses, snouts an snitches. TOUTS to you mr pimpernite. have you a legitimate means of income, well? I,M WATCHIN YOU

4. Default

Thats my boy Gene. I'm so proud of you. Give your old mother a kiss on the cheek.

5. Default

Bleedin hell Corrie stars all over the place. It's time us Irish soapstars got a crack at the whip. I'll see yas all doon McCoys for a few scoops.

6. Default

Did someone say turf? I like a turf fire and a point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12