Thread: Polish Ladies

Reviews

Default Polish Ladies

I know there are a certain amount advertising here, but given their presence in Ireland, I would have expected many more!
    I have been with a few Polish ladies abroad including a few at The Moulin Rouge Party in Warsaw! One lady, I saw in Artemis was such a sweet incredible woman and had an amazingly beautiful ass, like heaven to touch! Another Polish lady in Berlin, made me lick her out for 20 minutes! And there was another particularly sweet young woman in Berlin, whom I tipped in Zloty!
    Civvie Polish women seem to know how to take care of themselves really well!
    BTW an Irish mate of mine who had a Polish GF told me her ass was so incredible if she lay face down and you bounced a € coin off it, it would come straight back up!
    I think they have also been a factor in causing Irish Ladies to up their game!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I know there are a certain amount advertising here, but given their presence in Ireland, I would have expected many more!
    I have been with a few Polish ladies abroad including a few at The Moulin Rouge Party in Warsaw! One lady, I saw in Artemis was such a sweet incredible woman and had an amazingly beautiful ass, like heaven to touch! Another Polish lady in Berlin, made me lick her out for 20 minutes! And there was another particularly sweet young woman in Berlin, whom I tipped in Zloty!
    BTW an Irish mate of mine who had a Polish GF told me her ass was so incredible if she lay face down and you bounced a € coin off it, it would come straight back up!
    You,ll pay for that comment I bet
    Grass is always greener etc....................just as many "plain" polish ladies as there are stunning Irish ones (and no..I don't mean 2 ,before anyone gets smart)

Ive noticed plenty of gorgeous Polish ladies obviously...but it doesn't blind me to the home grown talent.
    Last edited by xagerate; 04-11-15 at 00:08.

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

casman (04-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    You,ll pay for that comment I bet
    Grass is always greener etc....................just as many "plain" polish ladies as there are stunning Irish ones (and no..I don't mean 2 ,before anyone gets smart)
    BTW when i say Irish ladies, I mean Civvy Irish ladies our Irish WGs here appear incredible!

Reviews

BTW when i say Irish ladies, I mean Civvy Irish ladies our Irish WGs here appear incredible!
    Great save,by save I mean own goal

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

casman (04-11-15), xagerate (04-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Great save,by save I mean own goal
    WHAT????
    I couldn't hear what you said to him with all the racket going on

Last edited by xagerate; 04-11-15 at 00:12.

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (04-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    WHAT????
    I couldn't hear what you said to him with all the racket going on

Don't mock that could be the alarm sounding in German Brothels to have a punter asking for OWO arrested if the new condom law comes in there!

Reviews

If you are Hungary for love, Czech out some Eastern European ladies. They can be very Polished in appearance and performance and with many, there is no Russian through the appointment.
    ( I said nothing about Romania, coz there's none here;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

There is not near the same amount of Polish here as was years ago. Its a pity

Olivia in D4 is Polish...a sound girl,great service..highest recommdation.