Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Polish Ladies

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,913
    Reviews
    2

    Default Polish Ladies

    I know there are a certain amount advertising here, but given their presence in Ireland, I would have expected many more!
    I have been with a few Polish ladies abroad including a few at The Moulin Rouge Party in Warsaw! One lady, I saw in Artemis was such a sweet incredible woman and had an amazingly beautiful ass, like heaven to touch! Another Polish lady in Berlin, made me lick her out for 20 minutes! And there was another particularly sweet young woman in Berlin, whom I tipped in Zloty!
    Civvie Polish women seem to know how to take care of themselves really well!
    BTW an Irish mate of mine who had a Polish GF told me her ass was so incredible if she lay face down and you bounced a coin off it, it would come straight back up!
    I think they have also been a factor in causing Irish Ladies to up their game!
    Ride them on the beaches!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I know there are a certain amount advertising here, but given their presence in Ireland, I would have expected many more!
    I have been with a few Polish ladies abroad including a few at The Moulin Rouge Party in Warsaw! One lady, I saw in Artemis was such a sweet incredible woman and had an amazingly beautiful ass, like heaven to touch! Another Polish lady in Berlin, made me lick her out for 20 minutes! And there was another particularly sweet young woman in Berlin, whom I tipped in Zloty!
    Civvie Polish women seem to know how to take care of themselves really well!
    BTW an Irish mate of mine who had a Polish GF told me her ass was so incredible if she lay face down and you bounced a € coin off it, it would come straight back up!
    I think they have also been a factor in causing Irish Ladies to up their game!
    You,ll pay for that comment I bet
    Grass is always greener etc....................just as many "plain" polish ladies as there are stunning Irish ones (and no..I don't mean 2 ,before anyone gets smart)


    Ive noticed plenty of gorgeous Polish ladies obviously...but it doesn't blind me to the home grown talent.
    Last edited by xagerate; 04-11-15 at 01:08.


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    casman (04-11-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,913
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    You,ll pay for that comment I bet
    Grass is always greener etc....................just as many "plain" polish ladies as there are stunning Irish ones (and no..I don't mean 2 ,before anyone gets smart)
    BTW when i say Irish ladies, I mean Civvy Irish ladies our Irish WGs here appear incredible!
    Ride them on the beaches!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    BTW when i say Irish ladies, I mean Civvy Irish ladies our Irish WGs here appear incredible!
    Great save,by save I mean own goal

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    casman (04-11-15), xagerate (04-11-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Great save,by save I mean own goal
    WHAT????
    I couldn't hear what you said to him with all the racket going on

    Last edited by xagerate; 04-11-15 at 01:12.


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (04-11-15)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,913
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    WHAT????
    I couldn't hear what you said to him with all the racket going on

    Don't mock that could be the alarm sounding in German Brothels to have a punter asking for OWO arrested if the new condom law comes in there!
    Ride them on the beaches!

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    If you are Hungary for love, Czech out some Eastern European ladies. They can be very Polished in appearance and performance and with many, there is no Russian through the appointment.
    ( I said nothing about Romania, coz there's none here;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I know there are a certain amount advertising here, but given their presence in Ireland, I would have expected many more!
    I have been with a few Polish ladies abroad including a few at The Moulin Rouge Party in Warsaw! One lady, I saw in Artemis was such a sweet incredible woman and had an amazingly beautiful ass, like heaven to touch! Another Polish lady in Berlin, made me lick her out for 20 minutes! And there was another particularly sweet young woman in Berlin, whom I tipped in Zloty!
    Civvie Polish women seem to know how to take care of themselves really well!
    BTW an Irish mate of mine who had a Polish GF told me her ass was so incredible if she lay face down and you bounced a € coin off it, it would come straight back up!
    I think they have also been a factor in causing Irish Ladies to up their game!
    There is not near the same amount of Polish here as was years ago. Its a pity

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Olivia in D4 is Polish...a sound girl,great service..highest recommdation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •