Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealing with nerves

Default Dealing with nerves

So I'm a first time punter, I've already approached a great girl on this site (Irish Sarah) about meeting up and hopefully will have an appointment set up for within a couple of days. Only thing is I'm quite nervous about the whole shebang. Anyone got any tips for dealing with these nerves ? Drink is unfortunately not a option as I'll most likely be driving lol. Anythings appreciated, cheers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuck12 View Post
    So I'm a first time punter, I've already approached a great girl on this site (Irish Sarah) about meeting up and hopefully will have an appointment set up for within a couple of days. Only thing is I'm quite nervous about the whole shebang. Anyone got any tips for dealing with these nerves ? Drink is unfortunately not a option as I'll most likely be driving lol. Anythings appreciated, cheers
    If you think it's bad now, just wait until you are actually going to meet her, having to ring her up and actually talk to her, get directions, get more directions cause you weren't paying attention the first time, end up running to her place cause you are late, walking around confused with your phone at your ear , trying to find her door, asking again for the code, passers by rolling their eyes at you , and then when your outside the door , you hear those high heels as she walks to the door, and then the doorman does the pat down before you get in.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (03-11-15), Toolbox (03-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    If you think it's bad now, just wait until you are actually going to meet her, having to ring her up and actually talk to her, get directions, get more directions cause you weren't paying attention the first time, end up running to her place cause you are late, walking around confused with your phone at your ear , trying to find her door, asking again for the code, passers by rolling their eyes at you , and then when your outside the door , you hear those high heels as she walks to the door, and then the doorman does the pat down before you get in.
    Don't forget trying to find the clitoris and g-spot. FFS all these years and I'm still clueless.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (03-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Don't forget trying to find the clitoris and g-spot. FFS all these years and I'm still clueless.
    Now who is the muppet? Do you not know there's an app for that now?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (03-11-15)

Hahaha the doorman may watch where's he's patting down

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuck12 View Post
    Hahaha the doorman may watch where's he's patting down
    Why? do you think that will be your happy ending?

Reviews

We have all been there buddy,never a good idea to show up with drink on you to start off with,but the nerves will soon dissipate when you get in the door and i hear Irish Sarah is the best at making those nerves disappear.
    Good choice by the way,i wish i had choose more wisely for my first and the best of look.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (03-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Why? do you think that will be your happy ending?
    Happy bending more like..............
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Really you should be a little nervous and excited so enjoy the feeling. It's better than showing up with a lack of energy and enthusiasm.
    My only advice is the same as for any nerves. Be as well prepared as possible, leave yourself ample time, don't build the whole thing up too much in your own head and trust that Sarah has met plenty of nervous people before and will be well able to put you at ease once you meet. Be clean, dress well if that helps your confidence. Enjoy the nerves and anticipation.
    You could bring her a gift as a prop and conversation opener, either silly or conventional like wine.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quattroporte For This Useful Post:

Irish Sarah (03-11-15), Red and Horny (03-11-15), tom sand (03-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    We have all been there buddy,never a good idea to show up with drink on you to start off with,but the nerves will soon dissipate when you get in the door and i hear Irish Sarah is the best at making those nerves disappear.
    Good choice by the way,i wish i had choose more wisely for my first and the best of look.
    Aye I'll stay off the drink I'd say, have you met the lady herself ?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast