Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealing with nerves

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    The shy one ffs .: doc
    As shy as a whore at gangbang club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Ah Sarah is one of the best out there. I've met her a few times and really enjoyed my time with her, i intend to meet her again before she retires
    Dont worry about the nerves just go with it. You'll have a brilliant time with Sarah once you meet her the nerves will soon disappear.... she has that effect.
    You picked a great girl to go with.
    "Red is gone to bed but Horny is still up"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red and Horny For This Useful Post:

casman (03-11-15), Irish Sarah (03-11-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sarah View Post
    Aww thanks everyone
    If only I had the courage to overcome me shyness .: doc xx
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

casman (03-11-15), Irish Sarah (03-11-15), tom sand (03-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    As shy as a whore at gangbang club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I met her,never got her name,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I met her,never got her name,
    You slut.....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (03-11-15), dr love (03-11-15)

Reviews

You should take your own advice
    breasts,damn it,I mean good points,damn I mean point

Damn keyboard!

A few years ago now I was fortunate enough to be competing at a high level in my chosen sport and was given access to a sports psychologist and one of the main areas of focus was around dealing with nerves before a big event as at times I can recall struggling to sleep the night before an event due to nerves and getting up feeling wrecked before I'd even started!

To cut a long story short the crux of dealing with pre event nerves was to tell myself that I actually would not be taking part and would continue with that thought right up to sign on which would be as late as an hour before hand so would leave next to no time to get worried and expend lots of nervous energy. This actually worked so well and is something I've used to deal with nerves before exams, job interviews etc and most importantly in the early days of my punting career I'd take a similar approach.

Basically I'd arrange to see the lady but would always be on the premise that actually I'm jus meeting a nice lady for a chat and have no intention of doing anything else so I'm under no pressure to think about performing etc and as a result I could stay relaxed as let's face it there's nothing scary about chatting to a good looking lady in the comfort of her room!

Beyond that no need to worry as these ladies are so hot and so good at their jobs they'll have your engine revving like a Ferrari in no time! One last point to remember is that your going out to do something really enjoyable so be sure to look forward to it and really lap it up!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 1hand2balls For This Useful Post:

casman (03-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 1hand2balls View Post
    A few years ago now I was fortunate enough to be competing at a high level in my chosen sport and was given access to a sports psychologist and one of the main areas of focus was around dealing with nerves before a big event as at times I can recall struggling to sleep the night before an event due to nerves and getting up feeling wrecked before I'd even started!

To cut a long story short the crux of dealing with pre event nerves was to tell myself that I actually would not be taking part and would continue with that thought right up to sign on which would be as late as an hour before hand so would leave next to no time to get worried and expend lots of nervous energy. This actually worked so well and is something I've used to deal with nerves before exams, job interviews etc and most importantly in the early days of my punting career I'd take a similar approach.

Basically I'd arrange to see the lady but would always be on the premise that actually I'm jus meeting a nice lady for a chat and have no intention of doing anything else so I'm under no pressure to think about performing etc and as a result I could stay relaxed as let's face it there's nothing scary about chatting to a good looking lady in the comfort of her room!

Beyond that no need to worry as these ladies are so hot and so good at their jobs they'll have your engine revving like a Ferrari in no time! One last point to remember is that your going out to do something really enjoyable so be sure to look forward to it and really lap it up!
    Let us know when you do

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

1hand2balls (03-11-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You should take your own advice

My lady .: doc xx
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Quote Originally Posted by 1hand2balls View Post

Solid advice here, thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AndyLuck12 For This Useful Post:

1hand2balls (03-11-15)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast