Thread: My husband and i would like to wish all our soap opera stars a big hello

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up My husband and i would like to wish all our soap opera stars a big hello

It has come to ones attention that you have a Queen here in Soap Opera Land and my husband and I would like to wish you all well.

It has been a horrible anus for all with the recession hitting all of my loyal subjects so badly - no bonuses for the boys in the city - and some even being layed off - i know that must be just ghastly for you and i am sure that i to will be layed off as one of my sons is so keen for me to move over and let him have his turn.

I would like to welcome the new Soap Opera stars that have so recently joined - Kirk the Jerk would be the newest kid on the block and i don't mean the butchers block. Along with the always beautifully quiffed Blanche Hunt and how happy I am that she has discovered her long lost son Gene Hunt a wonderful member of Police Force and an upstanding member of our community.

Your Queen with the same name as oneself Elizabeth Hilton aka Hot Lizzy is ruling her subjects well and i wish her a good and long happy stay in the Soap Opera section as i know she so loves it here. Well done Elizabeth your M.B.E. is in the post.

A johnny foreigner that has joined is the American Jack Bauer if anyone needs help he is another along with Inspector Hunt that is always a delight - as for the Burka Boyz, well i make no comment other than one is rather amused. One also likes the gorgeous Clarence Hiltern, she so makes Philip and I laugh, thank you my dear - no please do not curtsy its not necessary. I would of course love to invite you and Pompom over for tea so that she may play with my Corgi's.

Bruce I to have seen and its nice to see you to see you nice lol. Babs to has been on here and has sometimes been rather harsh along with a certain Liz McDonald. I have to say totally uncalled for and rather demeaning of oneselves.

I know that i have missed many of you out but there are to many to mention. I wish you all well and hope that you keep on writing as its the best thing i have read in an age - isnt it Phillip. Johnney Allen another member of your community has not been seen for a while but i am sure he will resurface soon. Arnie and so many others do give me hours of pleasure.

I bid you all a very happy and fun time here in the Soap Opera section and i ask but one thing of the lovely Queen of Tarts, your Patricia not to let Elizabeth leave here as it really is the best place to be seen in and she is always so well dressed.

Her Royal Highness Elizabeth Queen of England.......three cheers for the Soap Opera Land.

Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 30-01-09 at 15:57.