Thread: Queens and 'Kings' of EI ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Queens and 'Kings' of EI ...

-- First we had Lucy C. (in my time - 2011) -->> ran the boards like no other !!

No punter could stand in front of her without being torn to shreds !! (Weirdly , I almost miss those days ) .

-- then came a brief reprieve : positivity and niceness with C. Kate and myself -- all fluffy and smiley and nice.

(Then she and I parted company) ---- just as >>>

-- Rachel the Divine was coming into her own and claiming that tiara of the Queen of the Boards !!!

: a bit rough in the start 'til she found her secure footing and 'til people accepted her for who she is ..

-- then low and behold , Sophie to joint the malarkey !! Such a welcome addition !!

All these later girls would not have been possible without my and C. Kate's very proactive presence and contribution .

And then , many other girls joined in the gleeful faire , and fun and flirties , to ALL's delight !!

I miss those days x

Now it seems the tide has turned and we have a 'King' of EI in the singular person of ....... ?

Dick (atleast that name is , atleast for a month , is gone ?) ; SmallHorn been MIA recently (tbg) , dirt Bird seems to be

toeing the line and pretending to be an ok guy . IDF --- with all his faults (down to his unpredictability) is sort of ok ..

So who is 'King of EI ' on the boards atm ??

(Sorry James , miss you much xx you don't belong in such .... *i don't even have the right word* !! Mess ??

Same for Cable , same for a handful of others . ) Xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post: