Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LAPD rises again

Reviews

Default LAPD rises again

Nothing too serious here guys.Had a good Friday for a change although the lady who promised for the last 2 weeks too make weekend better was washing her hair!
    So had to go back to old friend and had a nice call from other friend on here, so Lapd is away again. An old FTO told me once that you never stop learning till they pull the sheet over your head, too true.

This time last year I had the worst week of my life and that makes you put things in perspective,last 2 weeks were not great spent last Saturday night in A&E but one nice lady on here texted me on Monday.

This site is a bit like E-Bay for sex,now I use E-Bay a lot but I have no friends on there,same here I have no friends and do not care,but what I do not need are enemies,
    I spent nearly 30 yrs making enemies and getting well paid for it.

The same old FTO also told me it takes a strong man to apologize but a stronger one to accept it. I have already said sorry if I have ever upset anyone on here, it was never meant,so for one last time I am sorry if anyone here thinks I upset or annoyed them and offer my sincerest apologies, so no more pm or messages on posts as I said I have had a lot worse than words thrown at me and I am still here..

I will limit my forum use as I KNOW it is not a dating site and never used it as one,I have a few nice ladies to visit and have it covered but 3 more on my bucket list.

Sorry for length of post and sorry there are no TAF in it.
    Have a great weekend I certainly intend to.
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

johnnymac (31-10-15), zoozoozoo (30-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Nothing too serious here guys.Had a good Friday for a change although the lady who promised for the last 2 weeks too make weekend better was washing her hair!
    So had to go back to old friend and had a nice call from other friend on here, so Lapd is away again. An old FTO told me once that you never stop learning till they pull the sheet over your head, too true.

This time last year I had the worst week of my life and that makes you put things in perspective,last 2 weeks were not great spent last Saturday night in A&E but one nice lady on here texted me on Monday.

This site is a bit like E-Bay for sex,now I use E-Bay a lot but I have no friends on there,same here I have no friends and do not care,but what I do not need are enemies,
    I spent nearly 30 yrs making enemies and getting well paid for it.

The same old FTO also told me it takes a strong man to apologize but a stronger one to accept it. I have already said sorry if I have ever upset anyone on here, it was never meant,so for one last time I am sorry if anyone here thinks I upset or annoyed them and offer my sincerest apologies, so no more pm or messages on posts as I said I have had a lot worse than words thrown at me and I am still here..

I will limit my forum use as I KNOW it is not a dating site and never used it as one,I have a few nice ladies to visit and have it covered but 3 more on my bucket list.

Sorry for length of post and sorry there are no TAF in it.
    Have a great weekend I certainly intend to.
    i am your friend

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    i am your friend
    As if the poor guy had not enough bad news this week

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Flappy (01-11-15), tom sand (30-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    i know saul
    Last edited by tom sand; 30-10-15 at 20:07.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    i am your friend
    I know tom (one of the good guys on here) asshole and as I said in pm I never go back on my word.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

tom sand (01-11-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    it was actually last year but new month now, and I thought my post would not get many replies due to lack of TAF and prob. C&B as well

Reviews

I did come on here offering hand of peace but as my original post says there are obviously no bigger people on here .I will just say fuck it and drive on not my problem.
    However I started a post last week which way meant to be joke ,but the abuse I got was crazy I eventually managed to get Sarah to lock it but not before a lot of stuff went on forum which was private, so everyone be VERY careful with you pm and please any body who has one from me delete it as soon as Thanks

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

omacdonnell (01-11-15), tom sand (01-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    I did come on here offering hand of peace but as my original post says there are obviously no bigger people on here .I will just say fuck it and drive on not my problem.
    However I started a post last week which way meant to be joke ,but the abuse I got was crazy I eventually managed to get Sarah to lock it but not before a lot of stuff went on forum which was private, so everyone be VERY careful with you pm and please any body who has one from me delete it as soon as Thanks
    Good man bud, glad to hear alls well on your side

13. The Following User Says Thank You to omacdonnell For This Useful Post:

lapd (01-11-15)

Reviews

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (01-11-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

alcatel (01-11-15), tom sand (01-11-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast