Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: review

  1. #1

    Default review

    i know there is no such section for an escort to review a client , but at east i can do it here briefly hope nobody gets jealous ,


    My darling F1away as you said we had perfect appointment , we had a great chat loads of hugs until the bath was filled and bubbly and omg what great fun u can have in a bath i think i should not get far into details but he deff nows how to please a women ...ahhh
    after that perfect moment we tried the shower , not to mention how fun is the show so i rapped my legs around him D i feel naughty ...and the rest i shall keep it for myself



    od dick don't get too annoyed .....u ll get it sometime

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

    Devil_Angel (30-10-15), f1 away (30-10-15), INVISABLE500 (30-10-15), irishdeltaforce (31-10-15), Mister Anderson (30-10-15), sixfourblond (30-10-15), SophieX (30-10-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Ha, I don't get jealous babe... I don't need to...just one meeting with me and all the ladies can think of is dick, dick, dick... Must get more dick

    We will meet, but its not fair to have you gall in love with me and then go away on holiday, or probably cancel your holiday.... I'm already taken babe, I'd only use you for sex, have to be honest, I'm a one woman man.

    Even if I am seeing you in my shower... My bath..... Somehow you are always wet

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Ha, I don't get jealous babe... I don't need to...just one meeting with me and all the ladies can think of is dick, dick, dick... Must get more dick

    We will meet, but its not fair to have you gall in love with me and then go away on holiday, or probably cancel your holiday.... I'm already taken babe, I'd only use you for sex, have to be honest, I'm a one woman man.

    Even if I am seeing you in my shower... My bath..... Somehow you are always wet
    darling i don't want u for good

    but are u sure u ll get to use me for sex ...?
    Last edited by kyla; 30-10-15 at 15:36. Reason: btw stop quoting your model ...that line is from a different context ...:P

    Play and don't regret !

    -strap on is on -




  5. The Following User Says Thank You to kyla For This Useful Post:

    Dick (30-10-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,004
    Reviews
    65

    Default

    Thanks kyla
    Always the lady
    Till next time
    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    i know there is no such section for an escort to review a client , but at east i can do it here briefly hope nobody gets jealous ,


    My darling F1away as you said we had perfect appointment , we had a great chat loads of hugs until the bath was filled and bubbly and omg what great fun u can have in a bath i think i should not get far into details but he deff nows how to please a women ...ahhh
    after that perfect moment we tried the shower , not to mention how fun is the show so i rapped my legs around him D i feel naughty ...and the rest i shall keep it for myself



    od dick don't get too annoyed .....u ll get it sometime

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    437
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    i know there is no such section for an escort to review a client , but at east i can do it here briefly hope nobody gets jealous ,


    My darling F1away as you said we had perfect appointment , we had a great chat loads of hugs until the bath was filled and bubbly and omg what great fun u can have in a bath i think i should not get far into details but he deff nows how to please a women ...ahhh
    after that perfect moment we tried the shower , not to mention how fun is the show so i rapped my legs around him D i feel naughty ...and the rest i shall keep it for myself



    od dick don't get too annoyed .....u ll get it sometime
    there's a reviews chat section
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...9-Reviews-Chat
    Last edited by jamie25; 30-10-15 at 15:42.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    darling i don't want u for good

    but are u sure u ll get to use me for sex ...?
    Meant no disrespect honey, apologies if I come across as being a bit of a dick

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,004
    Reviews
    65

    Default

    Always be nice to the ladys
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Meant no disrespect honey, apologies if I come across as being a bit of a dick

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to f1 away For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (30-10-15)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by f1 away View Post
    Always be nice to the ladys
    I am, but sometimes misunderstood...why always me?

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,031
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    darling i don't want u for good

    but are u sure u ll get to use me for sex ...?
    Dick is all mine , great kisser.


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

    Dick (30-10-15)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,004
    Reviews
    65

    Default

    Your getting there
    You have some nice ladys
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I am, but sometimes misunderstood...why always me?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to f1 away For This Useful Post:

    Dick (30-10-15)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •